Recruiting Senior Analyst at Accenture
Views:1774 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Accenture - Management Consultant - SAP ISU - Utilities Sector (3-15 yrs)
Accenture - Management Consultant - SAP ISU_Utilities Sector
About Accenture Capability Network :
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Practice Overview :
Utilities : Advice and lead client engagements in wide variety of strategy and operational transformation topics across the overall value chain within the Utilities industry including Retail, Transmission & Distribution, Generation etc.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements :
- Possess in-depth knowledge in the Utilities domain
- Excellent knowledge of IS-U billing and invoicing, RTP billing
- Working knowledge of SAP FICA, master data model
- Experienced in regulated/de-regulated market environment (global utilities) and hands-on experience with SAP solutions, including the ability to support solution frameworks and solution process landscapes and define integration touchpoints
- Proficient knowledge of the FI-CA business transactions such as Dunning, Payments, Returns etc.
- Good understanding of the integration between FI-CA and FI-CO, along with other IS-U modules such as device management and customer service
- Experience in identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations
- Strong communication skills, able to share and explain complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills
- Basic SAP ABAP skills and debugging skills are preferred
Would be advantageous, but is not mandatory :
- IS Utilities, SAP certification
- SAP ISU CRM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.