Social Recruiting at Accenture
Views:7674 Applications:493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Accenture - Leadership Role - Capability Development - Training & Quality (13-15 yrs)
Designation / Title : Capability Development Training & Quality Manager
Reporting Relationship : Client Service Delivery Senior Manager
Shift Timings : Flexible
The role includes the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
- Serve as primary liaison with the Client related to Quality and Training deliverables
- Support Mobilization Leads and Solution Architects by creating and deploying action plans and solutions.
- Apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts and alternatives
- Monitor the achievement of the program against the mission, vision and goals and align with business and operational objectives and report on progress
The objective of this position is to ensure Training & Quality management - intelligence based on business analysis to enable the learning teams to meet the internal and external targets on various projects/initiatives
- Create and maintain quality standards, policies, procedures, monitoring forms, and other quality or training-related documentation.
- Evaluate data to report on SLAs and KPIs and identify trends and opportunities to improve quality and training.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and client management team to implement process improvements, address performance challenges and adherence to new procedures,
- Drives implementation of all KM pillars at account level and ensure that all process trainers follow up with their specific accounts; this includes monthly audits and reporting.
- Track and improve utilization of company tools and resources to improve performance and knowledge of the team
- Analysis of data trends to draw root cause analysis
Strategic Learning Initiative Planning & Implementation :
- Strategize, implement and execute best in class quality management and training programs.
- Responsible for risk assessment and mitigation plans related to training, in all transition phases, to ensure a smooth knowledge transfer
- Act as an advisory to senior management to ensure compliance with company, customer and regulatory compliance
- Confirm current state of business outcomes using the Capability Development Maturity model
- Define strategic learning and performance priorities that drive business value and innovation to enhance the clients business, in at least one of three key areas
- Optimize learning operating costs (e.g. training hours delivered, development cycle times, training costs & days delivered)
- Improve workforce performance (e.g. speed to competency, average training hours completed/ in compliance, attrition % improvement)
- Improve business results (e.g. alignment to business through learning channels, improved ROI to learning events, customer satisfaction)
People Development & Management :
- Promote a formal 360 feedback mechanism to drive consistency, accuracy, and innovation.
- Monitor and evaluate QA staff, provide feedback, coaching and calibration to ensure consistency
- Foster a positive, supportive, high morale, high integrity, energetic work environment
- Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.)
- Proactively build new training materials and quality programs to address new client requirements, new challenges that arise via calls monitored, trends in reports and feedback from the team.
- Analyze training requirements basis feedback received/ other observations.
Career Level Expectation :
- Leading our people, clients and communities in the New
- Its foundational to our Leadership DNA that all of our people be role models, living our Core Values and adhering to our Code of Business Ethics.
- It all starts with youby being your best whole self, you enable a positive environment where you and your colleagues can thrive, grow and perform at their best.
- Leadership DNA focuses first on the outcomes that represent a new kind of leaderone who experiments, inspires others, works across boundaries, and adapts to the constant change around us.
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Education Graduation from an accredited college or university; or an equivalent level of education 7-10 years of experience, with 3 years of training and/or call quality management
- Prior experience in managing teams directly and indirectly
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis
- Resilience and ability to persevere and complete initiatives even in the face of adversity
- Discipline, organization and patience to manage competing priorities
- Accuracy to details, strong communication and analytical skills
Curriculum Planning - Must Have
Innovative Learning Solutions - Must Have
Learning Content Analysis - Must Have
Learning Content Design - Must Have
Learning Content Development - Must Have
Training Evaluation Strategy - Must Have
Training Needs Analysis - Must Have
Issue Management - Must Have
Service Management Framework Design and Implementation - Must Have
Training and Performance Support - Must Have
Strong interpersonal and people management skills - Must Have
Operational Excellence - Good to Have
Lean and basic QC tools knowledge - Good to Have
Six Sigma Black Belt - Good to Have
Certifications in Learning and Development - Good to Have