Social Recruiting at Accenture
Views:5793 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Accenture - Leadership Level - Digital Service Operations (12-15 yrs)
Location : Hyderabad
Shift Timings : Flexible
- Strong operations, Transitions and client interface experience.
- Innovation mind set
- Worked in BPO environment managing large teams.
- Who has exposure towards process excellence.
Job Purpose / Key Role :
Provide inputs to project's strategic directions, execution and implementation of its plans, programs and operational policies, ensuring continued growth and profitability. The Operations Manager shall help manage the operational aspects of the project assigned to him/her by the Unit Lead. This includes :
- Meeting metrics
- Improve operating efficiency, value creation and transformation
- Develop people
- Develop relationship with client counterparts
- Manage contract terms and conditions
- Coordinate and manage assigned capability roles
Education - (Preferred education level) :
- Master's degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor's degree in either Business, Sciences, or Arts or related experience required
- Minimum 12-15 years IT/BPO/ITES
- Supervisory experience required of teams greater than 50 FTEs
- High attention to detail
- Experience in client relationship management and team management
- Digital marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to quickly identify and provide recommendations on issues
- Strong proficiency in English communication - both written and oral
- Strong motivation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Major Functions / Responsibilities :
- Accountable for client satisfaction in area of responsibility, against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Accountable for operational direction of complex or medium size unit within stable mature operation, or key element of volatile environment.
- Accountable for client value creation and transformation initiatives.
- Accountable for performance against financial parameters, and monitors and reports on budgetary aspects within own area. May have significant input to budget setting/financial proposals and reviews.
- Accountable for developing and managing key internal/external client relationships across sphere of influence, including situations in which no relationship previously existed.
- Responsible for medium-term planning, objective setting, and development of new procedures within area of responsibility, through interpretative judgment of overall policies and goals.
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issues and provides alternative scenarios.
- Provides and implements business-focused solutions within time/cost constraints.
- Responsible for fulfillment of contractual obligations/completion of deliverables within own area of responsibility.
- Responsible for communication of strategy, initiatives, local plans and performance metrics across own area of responsibility.
- Initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs across sphere of influence.
- Leads, motivates and manages a team, typically delivering results through others.
- Allocates resources and responsibilities across team to deliver business results and develop team members.
- Manages and ensures consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, resources and performance management within area of responsibility.
- Evaluates direct reports, and provides formal counseling and mentoring to staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Unit Lead.