Accenture - Instructional Designer (7-10 yrs)
The opportunity is for learning consulting where an individual must be experienced in the learning industry and should have played role of Instructional designer/content developer.
The individual should be prepared to work in a dynamic and flexible environment and changing requirements with frequent client interactions. The individual must understand the importance of designing and delivering appropriate Learning systems/performance support tools in the context of a large change program or a workforce transformation initiative.
- Understand the business problem, learner profile, & the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
- Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
- Work through the phases of design and development
Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design - incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
Develop storyboards and simulations
Collect the relevant media
Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
- Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
Help them plan their learning plan/schedules etc.
- Understand the ERP training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for ERP training products.
- Promote collaboration, partnerships and relationships among the participants.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.