Accenture - Innovation Workshop Program Role (8-10 yrs)
Accenture Labs incubates and prototypes new concepts through applied R&D projects that are expected to have a significant strategic impact on Accenture and its clients. Our dedicated team of technologists and researchers work with leaders across the company and business partners to invest in, incubate, and deliver breakthrough ideas and solutions that help our clients create new sources of business advantage.
The successful candidate will join the Innovation Workshops Team at Bangalore.
Key responsibilities for the role are -
Client Interactions :
The role requires an understanding of the various innovations from Labs & a holistic understanding of business & technology challenges for different Industries. Leveraging the domain expertise, the person in this role will contextualize & present Labs innovations for the visiting team.
Role expectations also include helping other presenters -
- Understand client context & industry nuances
- Identify the content that is relevant & impactful.
- Workshops Operations & Event Management
The selected candidate will become a face of Labs Workshops Program to clients & Accenture internal teams. The role requires an individual to
- Manage Leads and Events pipeline.
- Coordinate and supervise all end-to-end event planning, execution, and follow-up phase. End-to-end event planning includes driving context calls & dry run for every visit.
- Track business outcomes, customer satisfaction, and even financials. Drive the maintenance of related process documentation and tools
Showcasing the best of Labs :
Client experience is driven by the content that is shared during a visit. The role involves driving content creation & upgradation for assets used in various workshops. This requires working with the initial lead of Labs across locations.
Showcase Management :
Participate in the development (design, build and test) of new showcase scenarios and demonstrations. Coordinate the deployment of new assets into the showcase environment and support associated promotional activities such as launch events and marketing campaigns. Manage key infrastructure upgrades and maintenance of the showcase area to optimize visitor experience and comfort
Your Skills :
We are looking for someone who has the following core skill sets:
- Strong presentation skills:
As a face of Innovation Workshops Program, the role requires strong presentation skills & ability to connect with the entire spectrum of the audience that visits Labs.
- Technology Awareness:
Strong understanding of various emerging technologies & how they impact enterprises. The role will require customization of presentation based on client & industry profile.
- Business acumen:
The individual chosen for the role will bring in a robust understanding of various industries, a strong understanding of various industries will lead to strong connect with the audience.
Other skills and knowledge:
- Self-starter, organized and focused
- Global team player
- Willingness to learn
- Displays self-confidence, authority and diplomacy
- Fluent English to interact with event sponsors and international colleagues
- Proficient with MS Office suite (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Virtual collaboration capabilities and scheduling (Telepresence, Jabber, Lync) etc.
- Content Management Systems such as MS SharePoint or Jive would be a plus
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Application
- 8+ yrs of relevant industry experience including minimum 2 years of experience in Client facing role.