Social Recruiting at Accenture
Views:1949 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Accenture - HRO Service Delivery Lead - Compensation & Benefits/LOA & Employee Grievance (15-18 yrs)
Accenture - HRO Service Delivery Lead ( C&B, LOA & Employee Grievance)
- Strong experience in HR Operations / HRO background
- Heavy on Compensation / Leave of absence / Employee Grievance / Performance
Preference - Workday tool
Location Bangalore / Mumbai
Shift Timing - Core US shift
Education: Min Bachelor degree, Masters in Management/Engineering an advantage.
Work Experience: Overall 15+ years ; (8+ years of relevant experience)
- Experience in Human Resources or Shared Service Operations (In sourced or outsourced)
- Client management/client facing skills / and client relationship building; Ability to carefully sense & identify client concern or dissatisfaction - and perform actions to address them quickly
- Sound Operations management experience (including service performance metrics management);
- Sound contractual / change management knowledge;
- Previous experience in matrix management; commercial/corporate background desirable;
- Project management, financial and commercial Skills.
- Is accountable for the results of the deals activities to both Accenture and Clients.
- Accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship within the deals
- Develops new approaches and processes.
- Interfaces with other team leads, management and client staff and ensures good working relationships.
- Ensures the service line operations are efficient and effective and that SLA's are met.
- Generate revenue opportunities and maximize margin
- Ensure the first class delivery of service to clients.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple clients and teams
- Work in a global environment with matrix reporting relationships
- Flexibility in approach and ability to think out of the box
- Result oriented approach
- Client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to hold crucial and confident conversations with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Presentation skills