HR at Accenture
Views:1149 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Accenture - HR Transformation Role - Talent & Organization Practice (1-9 yrs)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Capability Network Videos:
Video title External link
Accenture Capability Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-92pvOH1d_k
Accenture Capability Network Talent and Organization https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaVb2GgKtTk
Accenture in One Word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Fo8uNWZ-0
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bg4u5Sczm8
HR Strategy & Transformation, part of the overall Talent & Organization practice, is a team that works across HR domain to help our clients target and deliver values for their HR and Talent investments. The key areas of work include:
- HR Operating Model - HR Op Model Design, Organization Design, Capability Enhancement
- Digital HR strategy & enablement - Future of HR enabled by technologies
- Process Excellence - HR & Talent Processes design, innovation & Implementation
- HR Shared Services - HR Shared service Assessment, Design and Deployment
- HR Platforms - SaaS Process design, configuration, training & Change Enablement
- Competency Based Talent Management - Competency Modelling, Design, Assessment and Integration with HR & Talent processes
- Strategic Workforce Planning - Workforce effectiveness analysis, planning and optimization
Our team of 25+ professionals with deep consulting/ industry skills get opportunities to work in different capacities with various clients across geographies and industries like Products, Resources, Finance, Public Sector to deliver results.
Skill/Operating Group Human Resource Strategy & Transformation [T&O] Level Consultant
Location Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
And Responsibilities: - The Incumbent will be part of the Human Resource Strategy Transformation offering with T&O. The role holder will support the practice in developing the client base under the offering and solution projects. Manage delivery of engagements at client site and in day to day interactions. Will need to deal with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
Qualifications: - Master's degree
Experience: Work Experience -
- Candidates should have -3-6 years work experience post a Masters Degree of which at least 2+ years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects.
- Deep HR functional experience across HR value chain
- Core experience in Cloud implementations (SuccessFactors/ Workday/ Other HR tools)
- End to end HR transformation from organization planning, process design, support implementation & change management
- Knowledge of processes across HR organization, opportunities for technology enhancements, providing functional requirements for cloud implementations
- Exposure to AI/Automation application in HR will be an added advantage
- Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards.
Key Competencies and Skills: - Techno-functional HR knowledge (hands on experience on SuccessFactors/ Workday/ Other HR tools)
- Analytical & data driven
- Project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms
- Communication and presentation skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Ability to work in teams, guide and support team members
- Work in any of the growth markets is a plus: America, Europe, APAC would be a plus
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience in managing change related to ERP such as SAP/Oracle etc is a plus.
- Able to travel extensively
- HR Transformation: Driving organizations to become more digital through contextualized Process Design, Intelligent HR & best-fit Cloud HCM solutions
- Talent & Skilling: Making the workforce future ready by enabling the right upskilling and reskilling and creating a robust Talent Strategy
- Future Organization: Designing highly efficient, robust and agile future organizations through detailed operating model, organization structure and shared services
- Transformation Change: Helping organizations navigate transformations through effective change strategy