HR at Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2365 Applications:701 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Accenture - HR Transformation Role (3-13 yrs)
HRT Role Description:
- HR Strategy & Transformation is a team of HR Professionals who specializes in select areas within HR to help our clients target and deliver values for their HR and Talent investments using a distributed delivery model, and can be deployed globally - onsite, near shore and offshore. The key areas of work include:
- HR Operating Model - HR Op Model Design, Organization Design, Capability Enhancement
- Competency Based Talent Management - Competency Modelling, Design, Assessment and Integration with HR & Talent processes
- Critical Workforce Management - Workforce effectiveness analysis, planning and optimization
- HR Shared Services - HR Shared service Assessment, Design and Deployment
- Process Excellence - HR & Talent Processes design, innovation & Implementation
- HR SaaS Implementation - SaaS Process design, configuration, training & Change Enablement
- HR and TM Process Design experience
- HR system implementation experience
Other desirable skills:
- HR Shared Services
- Organization Design
- HR Operating Model
- HR Analytics
- Conduct HR Policy Design and harmonization
- Project Management of large HRT engagements
- Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of organizations
- Desired knowledge of HRIT and ERP (Oracle/SAP)
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards.
- Talent Availability and Competency Modeling and Assessment
- Sourcing Strategy, Recruitment Process Optimization
- Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit and Strategic Role Assessment
- Master's Degree and significant years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects is desired.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the "C" level executives in a range of environments
- The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- The individual should be comfortable with the Pre sales ,sales and delivery cycle in a global client engagement model
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct with a strong understanding of operating and scaling a business.
- The individual should possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- The individual should have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- The individual should have high energy levels.
- The individual should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.