Social Recruiting at Accenture
Views:1792 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Accenture - General Manager - Service Delivery - Risk & Fraud Operations - eCommerce & Money Laundering (13-15 yrs)
GM RISK & FRAUD OPERATIONS - E COMMERCE & MONEY LAUNDERING
Title / Designation: Service Delivery Ops Manager
Team Size - 350
Skills - Large risk operations, fraud and risk (preferable), money laundering would be a plus, experience in handling large operations, e-commerce
Flexible working hours
Profile - The Operations Manager will Lead and supervise the team for Content review services to the client as part of a global, high-performance support team. Support the transition of additional scope from the client to Accenture. Work closely with Team Managers (Level 9s) and Team leads (level 10s) to ensure SLAs and daily deliverable are on target. Ensure accurate and timely reporting of the daily metrics to all stakeholders.
Key Result Areas:
- Collaborates with client daily to ensure delivery of services and achievement of daily goals
- Take proactive steps to ensure service measures are on track with the Service Level Agreement (SLA). - Provide performance feedback and career guidance to all team members.
- Guide and assist in speedy resolution of process & people escalations appropriately.
- Provide automation and process improvement guidance and drive initiatives to improve productivity and reduce errors and such
- Ensure moral of teams is high always, through active engagement
- Assist in effective execution of scaling up: recruitment, training etc.
Key Responsibilities / Activities:
- Ensure consistency and standardization in the processes across teams
- Ensure that policies, processes, and business practices comply with and are maintained in accordance to clients policies and contract requirements.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customer to ensure that Accenture solutions are adopted, implemented and maintained consistently.
- Ensure cost efficient use of resources.
- Identify opportunities to continuously increase savings.
Audit and Compliance:
- Oversee current processes, operations, systems, databases and information security are up to date and comply with proper principles/policies/procedures
Planning and Controlling:
- Ensure that cost inputs (myTE, other expenditure) are accurate at all levels
- Assist in generation of accurate and timely data for and reporting: Ensure reporting (daily, weekly, MBR, QBR)
- Assist in and as required, lead discussions around performance of the process and teams to internal stakeholders
Service Management and Continuous Improvement:
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Service Level Agreement and Service Reporting for the services provided.
- Continuously monitor and introduce areas for improvement by acquiring and providing feedback from/to the customers and Team Leads, tracking performance statistics from the SLA Report and benchmarking against the industry.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and ensure adherence to support procedures, and optimize consistency in service delivery to customers.
- Develop and implement operational continuous improvement, service efficiency initiatives to better serve clients business needs.
- Establish efficient communications channels and maintain close working relationships with customer personnel
- Allocate resources and responsibilities across the teams to execute service transition and ensure that knowledge is transferred from business units to the team.
- Allocate resources and responsibilities across teams to deliver business results.
- Establish goals and KPIs for each team lead and evaluate performance throughout the year.
- Provide guidance, feedback and reinforcement to team members regarding development needs and opportunities, and secure resources to support development efforts.
- Support Transition team to ensure the successful transfer of activities for service countries, for instance process documentation, knowledge transfer, job shadowing and training delivery to up skill new hires
- Assist in other setup activities as required
Skills Requirements :
- Should possess good understanding of ads and content review processes in detail
- Team management- Manage Team Leads managing respective teams and ensure all performance requirements are met
- Client facing experience - Governance/QA Experience/Issue resolution/Improvements etc.
- Should be willing to stretch during the initial stages of a project and motivate teams to do the same
- Multiple stake holder management-Client and Accenture
- Understand and implement organization/process/automation initiatives
- Team engagement
- Conflict resolution
- 10-12 years of experience encompassing the following:
- Experience in metric driven rigorous process for an operations service, preferably in in digital content domain
- Experience/Knowledge in Ads and Content review
- Exposure to digital eco system
- Managed 100+ people in the previous role
- Possess of excellent analytical skills and team player skills
- Familiar in client facing activities
- At least 8 - 10 years of team management experience
- Experience in handling large scale projects