Social Recruiting at Accenture
Views:2797 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Accenture - General Manager - P2P Operations (12-15 yrs)
Shift Timing : 4.00 PM to 1:00 AM / 2:00 AM
- Ensure smooth running of AP & Procurement processes across all zones
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by achieving metrics, ensuring quality and transparency in operations
- Required to make a variety of decisions, some complex in nature, with concern for the impact on others, but predominantly affecting own area of control.
- Understands business needs and outcomes and break it down to operational level work processes s
- Collaborate with the Client teams and direct reports (team leads/supervisors) to establish clear work priorities and deliver to them.
- Provides and implements workable solutions to business issues/problems with minimum referral to senior management.
- Operates largely independently in meeting defined business objectives and goals.
- Performs complex tasks and participates in complex cross-area/function activities.
- Conducts work planning, estimation, and prioritization to optimize the performance of group/resources.
- Required to apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts/principles and alternative solutions.
- Manages effective internal/external client relationships within own area of responsibility builds client relationships in the wider group or unit.
- Drive process improvements, automations, harmonization and standardization to make the processes efficient.
- Manage teams totaling 100+ people or more
- Oversee the payment processes to all vendors as per schedule
- Ensure that the AP & Invoicing process is being done as per the SLA.
- Ensure timely availability of management reports for periodical review.
- Produce / interpret and analyze weekly, monthly dashboards.
- Produce implement and review training plans for the team.
- Review internal controls and ensure compliance with the requirements of the client.
- Put in place a backup plan for all processes handled.
- Manage staff appraisals and associated training & development of team members.
- Ensure updated documentation are available for all processes.
- Assess the need for periodic training and re-training of the associates.
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
- Lead the team to provide internal and external audit support.
- Participate and initiate in the calls with the client
- Develop best practices, provide leadership, guidance to the leads for automations, process harmonization, standardization and improvements
- Ensure that team members and team leaders maintain high morale.
- Preferably CA/ICWA or Post Graduate or MBA (Finance) with strong knowledge in PTP function.
- 12- 15 of work experience with 7-8 years of leadership experience in BPO
- Should have had managers of teams reporting to him/her in the past and should have worked in an operations environment.
- Should have worked for a multinational organization where s/he would have worked with colleagues internationally, would have traveled and worked internationally
- Should have exposure/knowledge of international accounting standards
- Global experience desirable
- Should have worked in a process driven environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Senior leadership interaction skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to manage problems effectively and efficiently, particularly under pressure and ambiguity
- Flexible and willingness to work all shift Hours
- Should have good analytical skills
- Proven ability to work within a challenging client environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Largely driven by self Initiative & self drive
- Manage new transitions
- Manage large teams
- Manage the cost and revenue for the scope