Social Recruiting at Accenture
Views:1166 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Accenture - General Manager - Global Procurement - IT (13-18 yrs)
Role : Global Procurement Lead for IT requests, Direct and indirect procurement
Level : GM / AVP
Designation : Procurement Manager
The individual should have managed team span of -50 to 100 FTE's ( Must)
Good client management experience should be innovative, e.g like the introduction of the bot would be added advantage
Shift timings are in between ( 12 PM - 9/10 PM) + Flexible
- Has handled team size of 50+ people
- Over 12 years of Procurement experience; of which Global Procurement Operations experience of 5 years or more
- Understanding of end to end process of P2P and prior work experience
- Proven capability to drive changes and business process improvements (Projects etc.)
- People Mmgt + Tough client mgmt skills
- Can drive initiatives
- Global experience
- Should have worked in a process driven environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Senior leadership interaction skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Understanding of contract / SOWs
- Ability to design, implements, and operate complex service delivery solutions in the P2P, internal control, and Client Satisfaction.
- Recognized as subject matter expert within the scope of responsibility.
- Demonstrate business acumen, including the understanding of various business environments and the ability to modify deliverables as necessary to exceed client requirements.