Social Recruiting at Accenture
Views:5445 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Accenture - General Manager - Client Procurement Operations - Oil & Gas/BFSI Vertical (12-15 yrs)
Role: General Manager - Procurement Operations
Level & Designation : Manager
Domain Experience : Oil & Gas (Must) / BFSI
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage teams totaling 100 - 150+ people or more.
- Oversee the End to end Procurement Operations
- Ensure that the agreed SLAs are met
- Ensure timely availability of management reports for periodical review.
- Produce / interpret and analyze weekly, monthly dashboards.
- Produce implement and review training plans for the team.
- Review internal controls and ensure compliance with the requirements of the client.
- Put in place a backup plan for all processes handled.
- Manage staff appraisals and associated training & development of team members.
- Ensure updated documentation are available for all processes.
- Assess the need for periodic training and re-training of the associates.
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
- Lead the team to provide internal and external audit support.
- Participate and initiate in the calls with client
- Develop best practices
- Ensure that team members and team leaders maintain high morale
- Graduates or Post Graduate or MBA (Finance)/LLB with strong knowledge in Procurement function.
- 12- 15 of experience in a reputed company.
- Should have had managers of teams reporting to him/her in the past and should have worked in an operations environment.
- Should have worked for a multinational organization where s/he would have worked with colleagues internationally, would have traveled and worked internationally
- Should have exposure/knowledge of international accounting standards
- Global experience desirable
- Should have worked in a process driven environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Senior leadership interaction skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Flexible and willingness to work all shift Hours
- Should have good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform in pressure situation
- Manage Transformation
- Manage large teams