Social Recruiting at Accenture
Views:5838 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Accenture - General Manager - Client Procurement Operations (13-15 yrs)
Role: General Manager - Procurement Operations
Level & Designation : L7 & Manager
Manage Global STP & TE team deliverables
- Sourcing Support
- Content Enablement- Catalogs & Category cards
- Vendor Enablement
- Purchase Order Processing
- Accounts Payable
- Help Desk
- Required to make a variety of decisions, some complex in nature, with concern for impact on others, but predominantly affecting own area of control.
- Provides and implements workable solutions to business issues/problems with minimum referral to senior management.
- Operates largely independently in meeting defined business objectives and goals.
- Performs complex tasks and participates in complex cross-area/function activities.
- Conducts work planning, estimation and prioritization to optimize performance of group/resources.
- Required to apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts/principles and alternative solutions.
- Manages effective internal/external client relationships within own area of responsibility, builds client relationships in the wider group or unit.
- Drive process improvements to make the processes efficient.
- Manage teams totaling 150+ people or more.
- Oversee the STP
- Ensure that the agreed SLAs are met
- Ensure timely availability of management reports for periodical review.
- Produce / interpret and analyze weekly, monthly dashboards.
- Produce implement and review training plans for the team.
- Review internal controls and ensure compliance with the requirements of the client.
- Put in place a backup plan for all processes handled.
- Manage staff appraisals and associated training & development of team members.
- Ensure updated documentation are available for all processes.
- Assess the need for periodic training and re-training of the associates.
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
- Lead the team to provide internal and external audit support.
- Participate and initiate in the calls with client
- Develop best practices
- Ensure that team members and team leaders maintain high morale
- CA/ICWA or Post Graduate or MBA (Finance)/LLB with strong knowledge in STP function.
- 12- 15 of experience in a reputed company.
- Should have had managers of teams reporting to him/her in the past and should have worked in an operations environment.
- Should have worked for a multinational organization where s/he would have worked with colleagues internationally, would have travelled and worked internationally
- Should have exposure/knowledge of international accounting standards
- Global experience desirable
- Should have worked in a process driven environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Senior leadership interaction skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Flexible and willingness to work all shift Hours
- Should have good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Largely driven by self Initiative & self drive
- Ability to perform in pressure situation
- Manage new transitions
- Manage large teams
- Manage the cost and revenue for the deal