Accenture - General Manager/AVP - Technology Consulting - Tech Architecture - BPO Domain (12-15 yrs)
General Manager - Technology Consulting - Tech Architecture - BPO
Level: GM / AVP
Designation: Tech Architecture Delivery Manager
Industry /Domain: BPO
- Provide consulting support to solve for Technology solution for enabling operations IT assets.
- Ensuring technology solutions delivered within defined business constraints.
- Deliver technology outcome (Functional and Non-Functional) with agreed Architecture principles and concerns
- The successful candidate should have strong consulting and Technology skills in addition to program management and stakeholder management. Demonstrated experience working with complex Technology solutions and delivery
- The right candidate will be creative and resourceful and will utilize traditionally and out of the box solutions to achieve superior business outcomes.
Responsibilities include, but may not be restricted to:
- Engage with Senior level stakeholders effectively in a dialogue
- Lead and supervise Technology based solutions deployment.
- Developed and signed off on Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
- Bring consensus on Architecture concerns and ensure that right tradeoff between the architecture principles
- Define high-level solution and bring agreement on architectural principals and patterns
- Develop Technology Blueprints.
- Implement Technology Architecture using appropriate accelerators.
- Partner effectively with Sales & Client relationship teams to source and selling new opportunities
- Develop new methodologies and assets to support Transformation projects
- Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise and industry/offering insights for important client proposals and RFPs.
- Strong Experience of Technology lifecycle
- Hands-on knowledge of Technology Infrastructure and Software development.
- Delivery methods for each offering
- Commercial constructs for winning deals
- Internal solution approval and NBM process
- Accenture Operations Deal Solution policies & procedures
- Technology Architecture Delivery.
- Software Development Lifecycle Experience
- Good exposure and experience of Infrastructure management (On-Prime and Cloud)
- Stakeholder Management & Relationship Building
- Client Engagement & Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen & Skills
- Strong Communication skills: Written, Oral & virtual or In person, Articulation & messaging
- Ability to build trust relationships
- Influencing Strategy & skill
- Team player
- Collaborative Alliances & Engagement with other entities of Accenture & Accenture Operations Stakeholders
- Solution seeker with determination
- Diligent with detail orientation
- Leader of Change
- Positive approach
- Confident, articulate in all modes of communication - oral, written, presenting, creation of Report Outs, etc.
- Conscious of Global Cultural differences
- BE or equivalent degree from recognized institutions
- Technology Architecture exposure
- ITIL Exposure.
1. Work Experience 14-20 years, of which at least 7-10 years exposure to Outsourcing in a Consulting, Technology Architecture and Technology solutions deployments
2. Experience in managing large engagement for global clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.