Accenture - Financial Analyst - CA (0-2 yrs)
Financial Analyst - P42927
JOB SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Opportunity support - Prepare and/or review costing and pricing scenarios for consulting contract
- Liaising with onshore finance to ensure job codes are setup on a timely basis
- Detailed expense reports on a project by project basis being prepared and sent to onshore finance on a prompt and regular basis
- Manage expenses: review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses
- Ensuring resources have a valid code before they start working on any project/ engagement
- Flagging up with the relevant regions if a new job code is required
- Ensuring timely & accurate time recording; Establish reconciliation processes
- Producing weekly staffing report and reconciling total headcount numbers with forecast
- Liaise with Accenture/IDC managers to provide an accurate forecast; Mid month analysis/monitoring of projects to improve financial forecasts
- Assist onshore PM's in analyzing variances to forecast, reports etc
- Prepare internal reports: financial statements, budget to actual comparison, margin, recovery analysis, non-billable expenses, etc. Distribute reports to appropriate audience etc:
- Ensure compliance to Accenture financial policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP
- Execute/establish an Accenture time reporting process: determine time reporting method and establish a time report collection and audit process
- Perform forecast management activities (input collection, processing, reasonableness validation, interpretation and report creation
- Works with Delivery to ensure that all projects are invoiced correctly and on-time.
- Works with the finance Lead and the Service Center team to confirm all Customer invoices get paid on time, and deals with Delivery and/or Business Development if any issue with an invoice arises
- Works with Delivery organization and with the finance lead ensuring regional compliance of policies and internal controls, mainly contract checklists and revenue recognition policies.
- Prepares the ATMs (Accounting Treatment Memos) for review for direct projects
- Works with Project Managers to monitor engagement profitability
- As needed, develops and prepares engagement-specific financial reports for client management.
- Provides guidance to Project Managers with respect to financial reporting concepts, key financial metrics, etc.
- Works with the finance lead to provide appropriate engagement-specific financial data for regional budgets and forecasts.
- May work with an offshore team that deals with the posting of the invoices and/or other OTC activities
- Completes detailed monthly close activities for projects in scope and presents to manager for review.
- Timely delivery of adhoc requests
Qualification : CA with 0-2 yrs of relevant experience
Salary offered : 6 - 7 LPA
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture - even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture - please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line