Accenture - Finance & Enterprise Performance Role - SAP EPM/Hyperion (1-13 yrs)
Accenture - F&EP - EPM
Job Description :
- The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in the technical development of financial planning and reporting tools.
- The planning and reporting tools we would be looking for are Hyperion Planning, Essbase and the Hyperion Reporting suite. Experience in PBCS, SQL, SAP BPC and BFC (OutlookSoft & Cartesis), Hyperion Financial Management, anaplan, Cognos, TM1, Microsoft Dynamics, Anaplan, Adaptive Insights etc would be advantageous.
- The candidate should have an understanding and interest in the future developments of Oracle technologies, for example the increasing interest in cloud technologies and rise in PBCS implementations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish oneself and to be seen as the interface between IT (Finance Systems) and the Finance function is a must, as well as the ability to present findings and solutions to a range of audiences in a clear, concise and appropriate manner.
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Relevant experience in or around financial accounting and planning;
- Relevant industry or consulting experience;
- Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- A working knowledge EPM marketplace
- 2+ full implementation lifecycles;
- An ability to travel for client engagements
- Core financial awareness including principles of Business Consolidation
- Relevant experience working in a financial discipline within management consulting OR relevant experience working in industry in financial / commercial roles.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
Details of Technology Experience :
For Hyperion :
- Must have Hands-on Hyperion Planning and Essbase design, development, test and support.
- Must have experience working with one or more Hyperion modules, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase (Block Storage and Aggregate Storage options), Business Rules, Calculation Scripts.
- Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS)
- Experience ETL tools such as FDMEE, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
For SAP :
- Technical expertise in SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC)
- Experience in delivering SAP BPC projects
- Business knowledge of Eliminations process
- Experience of developing SAP Solutions such as SAP Business Warehouse(BW) or SAP HANA
- Knowledge of SAP Integrated Planning (IP)
- Experience of BPC Solutions Architecture, embedded or classic applications
- Knowledge of SAP reporting tools such as Business Explorer, Lumira, Design Studio or Business Objects Webi