Accenture - Delivery Excellence Role (5-12 yrs)
Delivery Excellence - P42325
Work closely with Cost Management - leadership team and is responsible to develop mature strategic business insights on all Costs and Revenue related data of all Global entities for Senior Accenture Finance and Delivery leadership teams. Core objective of Insights is to enable them optimize costs and hence increase profitability
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Insights generation would involve :
- Interaction with Leadership teams to develop an accurate understanding of User needs
- Convert them into technical and functional requirements, decide suitable approach (Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive etc.), comprehensively analyses all cost revenue related input parameters from existing data bases or data lakes and developing the required insights
- Develop a network to source skills and learning whenever require
- Being able to - Story tell on how the Insights can be used to drive decision making and Value
- Develop Visual management tools that are web enabled and enable Leadership team to understand the underlying trends and key drivers to support Cost related decisions
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS : :
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to conduct complex analysis, develop and communicate insights generated from the analysis in a clear and concise manner.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
Advanced experience in using at least 1 or more of following:
- Language Python, R, SQL Query design
- Visualization tools PowerPivot, Tableau, Qlik
- Database Excel, Access, SQL Server
- 3 plus years with extensive MS Excel experience
- Minimum 2 years Analytics experience with basic knowledge of Accenture Finance processes and systems
- Advanced Excel VBA automation, Cube functions, etc.
- Exposure to Big Data Technology
- Accuracy and attention to detail; ability to prioritize own workload and manage downstream stakeholders and resources.
- Quality assurance thoroughness
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment.
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture - even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture - please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.