HR at Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1758 Applications:577 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:296
Accenture - Consultant - Growth/Pricing & Corporate Strategy - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-6 yrs)
Strategy Pricing Consultant
Practice: Strategy consulting, Global Network I Area of Work: Growth, Pricing and Corporate Strategy- Pricing| Level: Consultant | Years of Exp: 3.5+ years post-MBA
Join our team in Strategy consulting for an exciting career opportunity to work on the CEO agenda with a specific focus on pricing for our most strategic clients across the globe.
When it comes to strategy and pricing, you don't just listen attentively, you talk with commitment. At Accenture, we provide you with a great learning ground, deep-rooted in Business Strategy, where you will get an opportunity to advise and work with our key global clients, driving end-to-end transformative strategic value and business growth. You can look forward to intensive coaching, a steep learning curve and rapid integration into a top team!
The Practice- A Brief Sketch :
The Strategy Practice is a part of Accenture Strategy and focuses on the CEO's most strategic priorities. We help clients with strategies that are at the intersection of business and technology, drive value and impact, shape new businesses & design operating models for the future. As a part of this high-performing team, these are some of the initiatives you will drive:
- Growth, Pricing and Corporate Strategy: Accelerate measurable and sustained growth for clients with an unrivalled set of data-driven capabilities from strategy to execution.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Support clients in their inorganic growth agenda across the deal lifecycle, i.e., target screening, synergy assessment, due diligence, post-merger integration and portfolio interventions.
- Cost Transformation: Identify strategic cost take-out opportunities and drive business transformation.
- Operating Model & Designing: Partner with CEOs to architect future-proof operating models embracing the future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics.
- Sustainability & Responsible Business: Work with our ecosystem partners, and help clients reach their sustainability goals through digital transformation.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role :
- A Strategic Mindset to shape innovative, fact-based strategies and operating models
- Issue Based Problem Solving to decode and solve complex and unstructured business questions
- Analytical and outcome-driven approach to perform data analyses & generate insights
- Business Acumen to drive actionable outcomes for clients with the latest industry trends, innovations and disruptions, metrics and value drivers
- Financial Acumen and Value Creation to develop relevant financial models to back up a business case
- Communication and Presentation Skills to share the perfect pitch with key stakeholders
- Client handling skills to develop, manage and deepen relationships with key stakeholders
Your experience counts!
- MBA from a tier-1 institute
- 3.5 + years of post-MBA experience in one or more of the following: Pricing strategy/price management, Corporate Strategy, Business Transformation, Growth and Innovation, Strategic Planning.
- Pricing skill set (good to have experience across one or more of these):
a) Pricing Diagnostics: Conduct qualitative & quantitative pricing assessment via various analyses: Profitability, Margin/ EBITDA uplift, Price Index, ABC-XYZ, Profit Bridge, Win-loss
b) Pricing Strategy: Price models (cost plus, value-based, competitor-based, dynamic pricing); Price Waterfall (price setting, SKU pricing/optimization, regional pricing, customer classification & segmentation, discount - performance-based, rebates,)
c) Pricing Process Design: Process optimization of strategic & operational price management; Pricing governance & escalation; price communication & Enforcement
d) Pricing Software / Tool Expertise (good to have) : Basic knowledge of pricing management software engines such as - PROS, PriceFx, Zilliant, Vendavo & data Visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients' innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything-from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerating equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.