Accenture - Advanced Analytics Factory Lead (15-27 yrs)
- Advanced Analytics Factory Lead will be responsible for end to end development of Analytics solutions for BPS clients and TfO Initiatives as well as deployments / delivery and L4 support with a strong focus on process governance and data security compliance. In this role, the AA lead is expected to work closely with the BPS Analytics leadership to provide appropriate technology solutions and governance for the projects.
- S/he will be also responsible for the talent management of the team which covers staffing/rewards & recognition/talent assessments. The financial management responsibilities include defining zero based budgets, monitoring the cost spends along with appropriate reporting to the TfO leadership.
- The AA lead will closely oversee the technical solutioning for defining and evolving the road map of the Advanced Analytics core architecture (e.g., an application's structure, interfaces, hosting/distribution strategy, data security etc.) to ensure that Operations- business needs are supported in an integrated and value-added way.
The AA lead's role will have significant interaction and collaboration with Operations Deal Leads and Business Sponsors (from Tech for Ops / Operations) to ensure agile, scalable level of deployments.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure alignment to TfO's application architecture strategic direction for Advanced Analytics capabilities.
- Establish a deep understanding of AA current application portfolios, capabilities and technical platforms (e.g., APC hosted, AIP etc.) to drive the strategy and direction for Operations- business applications.
- Ensure that the development / deployment / delivery of client faced projects as well as of strategic initiatives have focus on appropriate governance practices and data security to comply with Accenture standards.
- Establish strong relationships with Operations (i.e. Deal Leads and business sponsors) to influence and drive decisions regarding functional scope, technology tool stack selection, and architecture direction for their respective portfolios.
- Manage the overall AA technology spends budget and - chargeability/utilization- of directly locked resources as well as technical architects assigned on client specific /strategic initiative projects.
- Provide appropriate project management, architecture and solution related guidance to the development team to ensure that the right technology and budget/schedule decisions are made at the beginning of projects.
- Leverage capabilities in other parts of Accenture Operations, Accenture alliances wherever possible (e.g. building technical capabilities etc.)
- Masters degree from a reputed university in Computer Science OR MBA with specialization in Information Technology as specialization.
Work Experience :
- 15 or more years experience in client delivery.
- 8 to 10 years experience in technical / functional architecture / delivery and solution implementation.
- Extensive experience in interacting with and influencing senior leadership regarding future application and technology directions.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong mix of business, functional, and technical skills
- Extensive knowledge of functional and technical capabilities of key AA standard tools capabilities.
- Deep skills in AA application solutioning and delivery management.
- Good knowledge of all technology architecture considerations (performance, scalability, maintainability, deployment, operations, technology infrastructure)
- Strong business acumen and analytical / reasoning skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop and mentor team members.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to construct and deliver persuasive arguments on business, functional, and technical issues and the ability to persuade leadership and business sponsors/process owners
- Possess strong - client facing skills to sell ideas to key stakeholders and users.