Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:276 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Academic Dean/Director - Educational Institution (20-25 yrs)
1. Directing and coordinating activities of Online Learning Platform. Lead the development of Online Learning Platform strategies that are aligned with the mission, vision and objectives of the organization.
2. Responsible for Curriculum design, administration and other academic activities for ensuring a high quality integrated student learning experience.
3. Building consensus across diverse stakeholder groups - faculty, student services, information technology services, marketing, and finance, thereby, setting a strategic direction for the success of the program.
4. Convening strategic intellectual discussions about future academic directions of departments, centers, programs and the college itself. Involve centrally in issues including strategic planning, budget, curriculum, facilities and research.
5. Minimum 8 years of experience in Academics / Academic Administration at senior level positions in an educational institution with an exposure to higher education system in the country and abroad. Should be well versed with LMS / Online Teaching & UGC Norms. Can be from University/Edtech/Institute setup.
6. Preferably should have a PhD degree (in any management subject) from prestigious Institute / University or Masters degree with extensive academic experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.