AbsoluteLabs - Consultant - Presales (4-9 yrs)
Job description :
Pre-Sales Consultant to work closely with sales and marketing teams to help them win new business by providing technical expertise and support during the sales process.
1. Responding to RFPs: The Pre-sales Consultant will work with the sales team to understand the requirements of the client's Request for Proposal (RFP) and help craft a winning response. This involves reviewing the RFP, identifying any gaps or areas where the company can add value, and developing a proposal that meets the client's needs.
2. Creating SOW's: Work with the business and the sales team to create a Statement of Work (SOW) that outlines the scope of work, timelines, deliverables, and pricing for the project. This requires a deep understanding of the client's needs, the company's capabilities, and the resources required to deliver the project.
3. Budgeting: Develop an accurate project budget that take into account all the costs associated with delivering the project. This involves identifying the resources required (ie: people, hardware, software, etc) estimating the time required to complete the project, and factoring in any risks or contingencies.
4. Providing technical expertise: - Act as a technical expert and advisor to the sales team, providing guidance on the company services, as well as the latest industry trends and best practices.
5. Work closely with internal teams such as product development, engineering, and project management to ensure that proposals and SOWs accurately reflect the company's capabilities and resources to identify opportunities to improve processes and streamline workflows.
6. Demonstrate the company services to potential clients, either in person or remotely. Need to have a deep understanding of the services they are demonstrating and be able to explain the benefits and features in clear and concise manner.
Skills and qualities required :
- Leadership and communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Aptitude for time management and organization
- Problem-solving ability.
Experience & Qualifications :
- BE/B.Tech/MBA (Marketing)
- 3+ years of relevant experience into Pre-sales
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
Job Timing - 1pm to 10pm (UK Shift)
Hybrid for Hyderabad Location
Perks & Benefits :
- We provide health insurance to cover your family members (For Sr Positions we also provide cover to your parents)
- On job flexibility
- All of our current clients are based out of UK/Europe/Middle East based and active US clients I.e. work times are usually between 1/2PM till 10/11PM night
- Flat organization with great visibility and excellent growth opportunities
- Provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.