HR & Operation Manager at AbsoluteLabs
Views:141 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AbsoluteLabs - Business Analyst (3-8 yrs)
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic consulting company in fashion retail space. This role is focused on the Retail & Customer Experience domains and acts across Retail domains. This is a challenging opportunity that will see you wearing a broad range of hats, from dealing with clients, developing business processes, key internal stake holders and platform integration. The business primarily focuses on 4 key areas managing the process from end to end:
Business Analyst-Job role
The role of a Business Analyst (BA) is one of detailed analysis and clear communication. It involves identifying assumptions and identifying misunderstandings as early in a project as possible.
Carrying out research and development to define the technology strategy for the client's given business and application areas. This includes Retail (B2B/B2C), Omnichannel, Cline telling, epos,
Supply Chain & Logistics
- ESB and MuleSoft based Integration architecture.
- Identifying and analysing enterprise business drivers to derive enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements
- Analysing industry, technology, and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise, proactively identifying future technology solutions appropriate for the organisation
- Deputising for the Head of Architecture, Lead Business Analysis/Lead & Solution Architect as appropriate
Change Management / Stakeholder Management.
- Designing the strategic approach to managing change and support operations that fall within the domain of change management.
- Evaluating the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines on reducing the impact.
- Evaluating resistance in adopting the change at the user, process, and technology level.
- Evaluating the change impact and organizational readiness to limit potential risk.
- Developed and implemented strict stakeholder management strategies to ensure successful project deliveries.
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfil client needs.
This is an exciting time to join as the team will be built out around your successes and proven ability in either Ecommerce, Retail or Supply Chain & Logistics.
Work Pattern- This is a Permanent full-time(Work From Home) opportunity.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience working with integrating platforms and systems in a Fashion Retail & eCommerce environment including MuleSoft
- Conduct client workshops, project meetings, and working groups
- Experience in field mapping exercise for target to source systems
- Proven experience working in eCommerce, Retail, Customer experience or Supply Chain & Logistics sectors
- Experience in modelling process, working to identify potential process improvements, considering risks, issues, and benefits
- Extensive experience working on multiple applications/projects supporting technology-related initiatives.
- Experience translating business problems and user needs into a set of detailed requirements for the solution that align to best practice methodology
- Experience working closely with clients and developers
- Agile working experience with software projects
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively work on multiple engagements with tight deadlines
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude with high attention to detail
- Particulate in analysis and designing of business process, training development and deployment planning
- Provide assistance to System Integration and Project Director / Lead on project management activities
- Present and evaluate end user capabilities and assemble data to conduct competitive analysis
- Interact with end user team members to complete project activities and deliverables.
- Conduct complex studies on automation techniques in interfacing functional areas.
Personal Attributes/ Behavioural Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations.
- Customer focused and goal orientated with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent person/people management skills, especially in developing consensus across diverse groups.
- Strong analysis and decision-making skills.
- Personal effectiveness, confidence, and resilience, with an ability to influence colleagues at peer level as well as more senior levels.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Experience of operating with a high level of autonomy and the ability to manage input from others to ensure delivery to agreed timescales.
- Keen sense of ownership and ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- Ability to work as part of an effective and highly skilled team.
- Ability to deliver in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a fashion retail technology consulting and digital transformation services working with leading luxury brands and retailers in the UK. We help clients stay competitive and innovative by anticipating rapidly changing customer behaviours and retail technology landscape. As fashion retail specialists, our strength is our unique vertical focused model. We help our clients stay relevant, rapidly adapt & innovate in a digital consumer era.
What we offer
- We put you in control of career
- We give you a competitive package
- We help you perform at your best
- We help you make a difference
- We give you the freedom to be yourself
We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the retail industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran/military status.
If interested, kindly share your profiles along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.