Talent Acquisition Manager at Absolute
Views:1893 Applications:500 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Absolute - Manager - Marketing - SEO/ORM/Marketing Strategy (4-9 yrs)
Manager - Marketing
Gurgaon - Full time
Absolute is a bioscience company founded with the idea of a shared future where both people & planet win together. In 2015, Absolute started a research initiative to study the microscopic details of nature's molecular building blocks impacting agricultural yield & quality. The company's mission is inspired by the call of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam (11th President of India & world-renowned scientist) for the next big revolution in solving some of the grandest challenges humanity faces.
The company's vision is to build a thriving future for people and the planet by harnessing the power of nature, science & exponential innovation. Today, Absolute has evolved into a generation-defining bioscience company leveraging billions of years of nature's evolutionary intelligence to reimagine what's possible across Agriculture, BioMaterial & BioCare. Operating across 20+ countries, Absolute's Agri businesses encompass - Inera (Next-Gen Climate Adaptive Bio Farm Inputs), Upaj (Tech driven value chain for sustainable agriculture) and Silkroute (Creating new normal for safe food globally and improving farmer profitability).
Absolute is backed by Marquee Investors like Sequoia, Tiger Global, and Alpha Wave, Mr Nadir Godrej - Chairman and MD of Godrej Industries, Promoter of Haldirams and Kunal Shah of Cred amongst many others.
Job Description :
We are currently looking for a Program Manager - Marketing for Absolute. In this role you will be responsible for :
- Identifying initiatives to improve customer communication across all digital channels including PR, social media, websites, and other relevant channels for all group companies.
- Developing and driving strategic brand initiatives to enhance our online presence and optimizing customer engagement.
- Strategizing, executing, and overseeing all aspects of website updates and maintenance, along with SEO and ORM.
- Working with leadership team to define and execute digital transformation roadmap.
- Measuring and reporting on the impact of digital initiatives.
- Developing and executing SEO + ORM strategies to improve organic search rankings.
- Identify emerging digital trends and technologies relevant to the business.
- Lead digital projects that enhance customer experience and drive business growth.
Why would you love this role?
- Opportunity to work with the best strategic and research minds across the world.
- Be an architect with strong business outcome focus. Collaboration across the board - with diverse teams from through ideation, formulation, and deployment
- Immense opportunities for growth
- Be a part of the team that is focussed on creating a strong impact and make this world a "better" place
What we are looking for:
- MBA in Marketing from Tier 1 college with at least 5yrs of total work experience
- Impeccable consumer understanding with sharp eye for design
- Strong in storytelling and copy writing
- Proven experience in website management, updates, and maintenance.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and practices.
- Proficiency in web development technologies and content management systems.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.