Senior Associate at Absolutdata
Views:427 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Absolutdata - Project Manager (9-13 yrs)
- The Products and Innovation group @Absolutdata is focused on Product Development of next generation AI enabled Analytics platform & suite of products for the Cloud. We are talented, ambitious & unique individuals obsessed with creativity & passion challenging the status quo - we collaborate in a start-up like environment, learn new skills, try out new ideas & innovate constantly.
- In this role, you'll have complete ownership of solution delivery (from user specs to development to testing to systems integration) and will be responsible for the delivery excellence of multiple client implementations. You will work on some of the latest applications of Data Science in a fast paced & rapidly growing environment.
- If you have exemplary analytical and problem-solving skills with software development experience, strong delivery focus and a passion to deliver highly reliable and scalable applications - we want you!
- Project Manager is a hands-on, tech savvy individual with an entrepreneurial approach to solve problems. You will define and execute the project delivery, manage priorities within cross-functional teams and make smart data driven decisions to have the biggest business impact. You are extremely passionate about leveraging data and analytics & dive deep into functional and non-functional requirements, customer needs, user stories and edge cases.
- While you are not expected to drive technological decisions, you must understand how architectural approach and technologies enable scaled-out platform growth and future product capabilities. You will work directly with a team of UX Designers, UI Developers, Data Engineers & Data Scientists to deliver innovative solutions that leverage data analytics and modelling.
- Overall accountability for end to end delivery of projects using Agile methodology
- Manage large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications & deliver them in a successful and timely manner.
- Prioritize roadmap, define user stories and product backlog in an Agile environment
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs balancing the business needs vs. constraints
- Clearly communicate plan and project status to management and key technical and business stakeholders
- Prioritize and execute on a fast-moving set of client priorities, competitive pressures, and market opportunities
- Guide UX designers to create the optimum UX for the user
- Incorporate best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, test driven development, build processes, testing and operations.
- Develop required delivery documents.
- Set benchmarks to measure progress on regular basis
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Computer Sciences or a related field
- 9-13 years of IT experience of which 3+ in Project Management & 4+ as a hands-on Programmer (software design & development)
- Strong stakeholder management, communication & presentation skills, you'll be directly engaging with external clients
- Hands-on delivery experience using Scrum and Agile practices
- Hands-on experience in creating and managing project plans
- Demonstrated skills in developing functional specifications, writing user stories, release management & end to end documentation
- Understanding of software management lifecycle, including but not limited to, requirements gathering, project planning, budget management, issue and risk mitigation, and status reporting
- Excellent analytical skills with strong passion for data-driven decision making
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Team player, with the ability to guide cross-functional teams in a highly iterative, rapidly evolving agile environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with desire to work in highly ambiguous fast-paced, start-up environment, with the ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines
- Certifications: Scrum, PMP, Prince2
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Project Plan
- Understand overall industry trends as well as role played by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Prior experience in analytical products/solutions