Executive at Absolutdata
Views:2108 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Absolutdata - Data Consultant (4-7 yrs)
Summary of Job Purpose:
To be part of Technology team and work directly with the client on various projects. To add value to deliverables by bringing in best practice, solving business problems, providing alternate solutions. Good knowledge of CPG and Retail Domain
The broad overview of the role involves :
- A talented and self-driven technical consultant that has a passion for understanding client needs and meeting them through creative and effective custom solutions
- Conduct business meetings with customers to determine project requirements and milestones
- Applying Business Intelligence tools & techniques and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders.
- Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions
- Understand and document the functional and technical requirements
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives.
- Ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required.
Key Responsibilities would include:
1. Technical :
- Data Management & Data Transformation
- Exploratory Analysis & Developing Presentations
- Perform Data Analysis using tools like Excel, SQL, R etc.
- Experience on Visualization tool such as Tableau is an add on
2. Effective Communication :
- Effectively communicating with all the internal and external stakeholders, keeping them updated on technical findings, issues or any other required project related development
3. Quality/Process Compliance & Improvement Initiatives :
- Having a complete understanding & awareness of the various internal processes, ensuring compliance to the same and suggesting process improvement initiatives
4. Client Servicing :
- Executing tasks around client servicing like proactively responding to client requests, seeking feedback etc.
- Observing seniors and understanding how to respond to client requests effectively
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.