ABM - Analytics & Insights - eCommerce - FMCG (6-12 yrs)
This is a full-time Return to Work Opportunity for Women on a Career Break
A leading FMCG organization is looking for :
Designation : ABM - Analytics & Insights (Ecommerce)
Exp. : Minimum work ex before break - 6 yrs, extensive experience in the FMCG industry
Qualification : MBA from Top Tier B schools
Location : Gurgaon
WFH till office is resumed
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
- Concrete knowledge of ecommerce data analytic tools. Understanding of both content & performance marketing toolkits
- Professional knowledge and experience in the use of relevant online marketing and sales techniques.
key areas that your job will circulate around: Data & Analytics, Accessible Automation, Data Science with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Will be the single point of contact for the e-commerce team for any automation/ analytics/ reporting requirements across e-commerce platforms and brands, and for any digital innovation projects.
- Will liaise with the internal stakeholders in e-commerce, digital marketing, BSI, and external partners & help drive synergies.
- Identify short-term and long-term incremental opportunities based on consumer and customer insights
- Evolve ecommerce data science practice with sales attribution modelling, forecasting sales and future module enhancements
- Implement competition intelligence for providing insights for new and existing product developments to enhance eCommerce online portfolio
- Getting hands on with the data and tech resources to deliver prototype solutions, whether internally developed, externally developed or sourced.
- Analyse the integrated sales report performance across online sales channels to drive growth & opportunities.
- Deliver analytical insight through Power BI to several areas of the business to answer critical business questions and anticipate opportunities
- Be responsible for establishing and sustaining processes and practices that support process automation for data reporting and dashboard management
- Generate insights from sentiment analysis and provide guidance & recommendations on how to manage responses on product discussions and review & ratings.
- Coordinate with Business & Agency Partners to identify new tools to enable enhanced business tracking, content score and supply chain metrics to boost the business performance.