Sales & Operations at Ablecold Logistics
Views:1539 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:404
AbleCold - Intercity Head (5-15 yrs)
AbleCold is a leading cold chain service provider in India, known for commitment to delivering high-quality services to our clients. With our asset-light model and strong diverse operations experience, we have disrupted the cold chain space and solved several unique problems like case-in packet-out operations, end-to-end temperature visibility and multiple temperature zones in same vehicles that had never been addressed over decades.
The company has a reputation for solving unique problems and offering tailored solutions for customers using modern infrastructure, and skilled workforce and in-house tech, which enable it to provide end-to-end solutions for the handling, storage, and transportation of temperature-sensitive products.
Our customer base includes some of the largest brands in India in quick commerce, quick service restaurants, seafood, ice creams, and frozen food. Our core team members have a diverse set of experience across several industries and startups/corporates and are alumni from prestigious institutions such as IITs, IIMs and Harvard Business School.
AbleCold is at an inflexion point and for the next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking individuals with high-energy, highly motivated to work in ambiguity, and interpersonal and cross-functional skills to join our team.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Lead the intercity department including supply team, demand team and operations.
2. Overall P&L responsibility of the function.
3. Manage a team of 6-8 people including hiring, training and performance evaluation.
4. Identifying and building relations with clients who require inter-city transportation in temperature-controlled vehicles
5. Understanding client requirements and planning vehicles' placement
6. Ensuring transportation of goods from source to destination at right time in the right condition.
7. Planning return loads, optimizing vehicle utilization and deciding freight for various lanes.
8. Ensuring optimum use of dedicated vehicles and maintaining relations with partners.
1. Min 4-5 years of experience managing logistics and supply chain (FMCG industry preferred)
2. High energy and ownership
3. Excellent people management skills
4. Prior warehousing experience required
5. A strong balance of planning and hustling
6. Should be able to roll up their sleeves to get the job done when required
Benefits of Working at AbleCold Logistics:
1. Be part of a high-growth start-up
2. Steep learning curve - we believe in learning by doing
3. Empowering place to be in - We believe that each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas. You will have the opportunity to implement your ideas and try out experiments and pilot projects.