Sales & Operations at Ablecold Logistics
Views:6823 Applications:711 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:711
AbleCold - City Head (5-8 yrs)
About AbleCold Logistics: (www.ablecold.com)
We are India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Company. Over a short span of 14 months we have become one of the leading Cold Chain Companies in Bangalore for End-to-end Cold Chain services. Our end-to-end asset light model has garnered interest from India's leading seafood exporter, one of top five ice cream brands and one of top three frozen food manufacturers, whom we now boast as our key customers.
We work with select existing cold storage and reefer owners. With the AbleCold Operating System, we streamline operations to improve service standards while maintaining costs. Our innovative business model - asset-light, tech-enabled, integrated Supply Chain management - enables us to have higher service reliability, customized solutions and faster access to markets than existing players.
We are currently operational in Bangalore with core team members from IITs, IIMs, ISB and Harvard. We are seeking high-energy entrepreneurs to lead our business in other cities.
The Role :
- P&L responsibility for the entire city operations - developing customers, day-to-day operations, operations planning, growing supply base (storages and vehicles)
- Part of the core team at AbleCold - actively contributing to shaping the direction of the company
- Leading the city team of Warehouse Managers / Executives, Fleet Executives and Sales Executives.
Benefits of Working at AbleCold Logistics :
- Be part of an early stage high growth startup
- Steep learning curve - we believe in learning by doing
- Work with Mentors and true innovators from Harvard Business School, IITs, IIMs and ISB. Founders and employees work together; there's no middle management, so you learn from the best.
- Empowering place to be in - We believe that each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas. You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas, try out experiments, pilot projects,
- Meritocratic culture - Your work will be recognised as will your failures. You will be instilled with the value of creativity, hard work and ownership.
- High energy with a zeal to build business from scratch with a high sense of ownership
- Prior logistics / warehousing experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Strong balance of planning and hustling
- Previous start-up experience