Sales & Operations at Ablecold Logistics
Views:4080 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:560
AbleCold - City Head (5-8 yrs)
About AbleCold Logistics: (www.ablecold.com)
We are India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Organisation. Over a short span of 7 months we have become one of the leading Cold Chain Companies in Bangalore for End-to-end Cold Chain services. Our end-to-end asset light model has garnered interest from India's leading seafood exporter, one of top five ice cream brands and one of top three frozen food manufacturers, whom we now boast as our key customers.
We work with select existing cold storage and reefer owners. With the AbleCold Operating System and use of smart technology, we streamline operations to improve service standards while maintaining costs. Our innovative business model - asset-light, tech-enabled, integrated Supply Chain management - enables us to have higher service reliability, customized solutions and faster access to markets than existing players.
We are currently operational in Bangalore with core team members from IITs, IIMs, ISB and Harvard. We are seeking a high-energy Operations professional to grow our business.
The Role :
- Planning the entire city operations - warehousing capacity, transportation capacity and manpower requirement
- Directing and supervising team of 4-5: Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Executive, Fleet Executive, Sales Executive
- Monitoring the performance of the City Operations and ensuring every one is on track and fulfilling their responsibilities
- Conducting standing meetings on a daily basis to understand the challenges faced everyday
- Conducting weekly meeting with the Warehouse Supervisors and workers and communicating the plan for the upcoming week
- If need be, roll up his/her sleeves and get on the shop floor level
- Communicating daily stock report customer wise to both the customer as well as the HO
- Communicating the existing performance report to the senior team in the HO on a weekly basis and supporting them for future planning
- Preparation of monthly P&L reports, projection reports and planning reports and communicating to the HO
- Establish Long term relationship with the clients and follow up with them for any iterations if required
- Look back and analyze the ongoing operations, warehouse or local city distribution
- Optimise the existing plans and strive for a more efficient and cost optimised operations structure
- Re-negotiating prices with existing transport partners
Benefits of Working at AbleCold Logistics :
- Opportunity to grow with the organisation. AbleCold is growing at 2x MoM revenues and is at funding stage. The founders are actively pursuing investment opportunities from Institutional Investors.
- Work with Mentors and true innovators from Harvard Business School, IITs, IIMs and ISB. Founders and employees work together; there's no middle management, so you learn from the best.
- Empowering place to be in - no-one in the team will have the same skillset as you do. Each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas
- You will be given more opportunities - implement your own ideas, try out experiments, pilot projects, hands on experience in Sales, Operations, Accounts
- Your work will be recognised as will your failures. You will be instilled with the value of creativity, hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability
- Opportunity to work in multiple cities as the organisation expands its warehouse network
- High energy with a zeal to build business from scratch and have a sense of ownership
- Prior Industry Experience, high preference for Cold Chain experienced individuals
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Willingness to roll your sleeves and hustle for ad-hoc problem solving whenever operational need arises.
- Previous start-up experience is preferable.