Sales & Operations at Ablecold Logistics
Views:858 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
AbleCold - Chief Technical Officer (8-12 yrs)
About AbleCold Logistics:
We are one of India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Company. Within a short span of time, with our asset light model and strong diverse operations experience, we have disrupted the cold chain space and solved several unique problems that had never been addressed over decades. Our efforts have been rewarded with us now being compared to the largest cold chain player in India by several market analysts and investment firms.
Our customer set includes some of the largest brands in India in seafood, ice creams, Quick service restaurants and frozen food. Our core team members have a diverse set of experience across several industries and startups / corporates, and are alumni from prestigious institutions such as IITs, IIMs and Harvard Business School.
AbleCold is at an inflexion point and for the next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking high-energy experienced entrepreneurs to join our core team. We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company's technologies are developed and used optimally. You will be responsible to build a team and develop a consumer facing product which will also double up for internal information storage and transfer within the team.
- Hire and build a strong technology team including developers, product testers etc.
- Be hands on if and when required
- Build scalable products from scratch like WMS, logistics management tool, influencer management platform etc.for external as well as internal use.
- Lead product management team to analyze and cull breakthrough insights that help unlock growth for our B2B and B2C platforms.
- Apply data science across organization to make data a core strength. This would include managing platform level, consumer level as well as company level data.
- Previous Supply Chain / Logistics domain product development experience desired
- 8 to 10 years of experience in product-based organizations
- Understand the e-commerce and logistics industry to develop innovative products
- Hands-on with Java, Angular, Python and Android
- Experience in SOA based architecture, Web Services (Apache / CXF / JAXWS / JAXRS / SOAP / REST)
- Knowledge of basic blockchain protocols and P2P networks is required. Work-experience in the field would be an added bonus.
- Experience in multiple application and web servers (JBoss/Tomcat/WebSphere)
- Experience in front-end frameworks (Angular JS/Backbone/Knockout/Handlebar)
- Hands on experience of RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in different disparate technologies and environments
- Excellent sense of product management principles
- Excellent communication and people management skills