Sales & Operations at Ablecold Logistics
Views:448 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
AbleCold - Brand Manager - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-6 yrs)
About AbleCold Logistics: (www.ablecold.com)
- We are one of India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Companies. In a short span of time, we have become one of the leading Cold Chain Companies in Bangalore for End-to-end Cold Chain services. Our end-to-end asset light model has garnered interest from India's leading seafood exporter, one of top five ice cream brands and one of top three frozen food manufacturers, whom we now boast as our key customers.
- We work with select existing cold storage and reefer owners. With the AbleCold Operating System, we streamline operations to improve service standards while maintaining costs. Our innovative business model - asset-light, tech-enabled, integrated Supply Chain management - enables us to have higher service reliability, customized solutions and faster access to markets than existing players.
- We are currently operational in Bangalore, Delhi, Jaipur and Hyderabad with core team members from IITs, IIMs, ISB and Harvard. We are seeking high-energy individuals to lead our sales.
Responsibilities for Brand Manager
- Should be well informed about market trends, understand marketing tactics and have a flair for applying the right marketing tactic wherever required.
- Has knowledge of how to build new brands from scratch using innovative tactics like guerrilla marketing to complement conventional marketing.
- Should be able to identify target groups for the brand and engage with them through targeted marketing.
- Brand manager should be able to create content if required and have a keen eye for understanding what good content and creative are.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Create, execute and manage marketing programs and campaigns
Qualifications for Brand Manager :
- MBA from tier 1 colleges is required
- 5-6 years of experience in brand management and marketing management
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- High energy and ownership
Benefits of working at AbleCold:
- Be part of an early stage high growth start-up
- Steep learning curve - we believe in learning by doing
- Work with Mentors and true innovators from Harvard Business School, IITs, IIMs and ISB. Founders and employees work together; there's no middle management, so you learn from the best.
- Empowering place to be in - We believe that each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas.
- You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas, try out experiments, pilot projects
Meritocratic culture - Your work will be recognised as will your failures. You will be instilled with the value of creativity, hard work and ownership.