Sales & Operations at Ablecold Logistics
Views:842 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
AbleCold - Accounts Head (5-8 yrs)
About AbleCold Logistics: (www.ablecold.com)
We are India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Company.
- Within a short span of time, with our asset light model and strong diverse operations experience, we have disrupted the cold chain space and solved several unique problems that had never been addressed over decades. Our efforts have been rewarded with us now being compared to the largest cold chain player in India by several market analysts and investment firms.
- Our customer set includes some of the largest brands in India in seafood, ice creams, Quick service restaurants and frozen food. Our core team members have a diverse set of experience across several industries and start-ups / corporate, and are alumni from prestigious institutions such as IITs, IIMs, FMS and Harvard Business School.
AbleCold is at an inflexion point and for the next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking high-energy experienced entrepreneurs to join our core team. We are looking for a Accounts Lead to provide strategic financial input and play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of the firm.
- Setup and manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over financial performance of the company
- Ensure appropriate cash flow by owning up responsibility of payables and receivables.
- Formulate and execute the financial strategy of the company in short term as well as long term.
- For new initiatives company is undertaking, performing analysing cost-benefit, sensitivity, ROI and other financial modelling to understand and communicate potential risks in timely manner.
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Maintain speed and accuracy in billing, ledger hygiene for customers and vendors
- Supervise other finance personnel in the team
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies
- Ensuring timely assessment and filing of direct & indirect tax returns including GST and TDS returns; appearing before regulatory tax authorities
- Liaising with Government Departments and Regulatory Authorities like Tax Department for obtaining necessary sanctions and ensuring compliance with various statutory obligations.
- Experience in similar role of minimum 5 years (logistics industry would be a bonus)
- Experience of working in start-up
- Exceptional team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to delegate and get work done from colleagues efficiently.
- Strategic thinking, planning and problem solving ability
- Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Ownership of work should be ready to roll up sleeve and get work done himself when required.