Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABEC Exhibitions & Conferences Pvt. Ltd.
Views:112 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
ABEC - Conference Producer (5-7 yrs)
ABEC Exhibitions and Conferences Pvt Ltd, (https://www.abec.asia)
HR Desk: - ABEC, believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavor's and to pursue individual career growth.
Job Description: (Conference Producer)
We stage 5 Allied Events across 4 cities on a large-scale for our leading exhibition "-ACETECH"
- Network with leading Architects and Developers for the show.
- Responsible for event planning & execution, Liaison, Public Relations, Conferences & promotions & marketing.
- Content Development for Conferences.
- Initiate strategic tie ups with concerned associations and trade bodies.
- Liaison with government Offices and coordination with concerned officials.
- Present the benefits of participation and highlight business development opportunities for clients.
- Coordinate operational activities for the show.
- Maintain client Relationship and Periodic follow ups.
- Offer Clients customized and need based solutions.
- Conceptualize new ideas for the event and execute them.
- Coordinate for on-site operational activities for the show. -
- Plan & execute conferences.
- Content writing and creating promotional material & collateral's.
- Develop & execute new accomplishments around ACETECH.
- Create Material for Press Releases.
Required Candidate profile:
- Proven 5-7 years of experience into conference.
- Personality Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
- Ability to travel as required for event planning and execution.