ABC Consultants - Key Account Manager - Leadership Hiring Consultant - Technology Practice (6-12 yrs)
ABC Consultants is the pioneer of organized recruitment services in India. Over the years, we have acted as preferred talent acquisition partner to multinationals and leading Indian businesses to emerge as the leading recruitment brand nationally. This combined with our role as trusted consultants for Indian professionals translates into our core capability Building Careers. Building Organisations.
ABCs roots in management consulting enable us to bring a unique approach to recruitment at the middle and senior management levels.
We recruit across various industry segments for multinational corporations as well as leading Indian business houses and have helped shape the careers over our 50 year history.
We recognize that each industry has its own nuances in terms of management style, hiring practices and compensation norms.
The Leadership Hiring Consultant for Technology Practice would be responsible to manage a spectrum of clients and candidates by defining his/her own strategy of development in line with the organizations strategy.
Key Result Areas
- Establish trusted relationships and partnerships with the clients
- Develop a good understanding of clients company, their industry, work culture and environment
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for delivery on the mandates
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to find the best candidate, meeting the clients requirement and/or build talent pool for current and future requirements
- Develop candidate pipeline by discovering untapped sources of talent through creative sourcing techniques (i.e. social media, professional referrals, creative advertising, etc.) Create and monitor job postings
- Deliver a first-class experience to all candidates/sources directly and brief candidates on the opportunity and client value proposition for professional/technical and management roles.
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout the recruitment process
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
The Ideal Candidate
- 6-12 years of industry experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability towards exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients
- Ability to manage clients and set expectations in most aspects of the recruitment process.