HR at Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
Views:1724 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Abbott - Senior Manager - Marketing - Abbott Vascular Division - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-8 yrs)
Job Title: Senior Manager Marketing
Manage the commercial performance of the DES & BVS business from the point of views of revenue, units, market share and profitability. With additional inputs for strategic and Tactical planning, Project management, Product Life cycle management, Business Analytics, Budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate and further the achievements of business goals.
- Developing and implementing marketing promotion plans/programs for the country according to overall franchise plan and budget.
- Portfolio Strategy & business development planning (includes new product launches)
- Leading Product Launch and Life Cycle Management in collaboration with sales leadership, local and global cross-functional stakeholders.
- People Development & Team Building: Enable a cohesive marketing team by coaching & developing Product Management role for future.
- Analysis of competitor activities, customer needs, technology and infrastructure, therapy adoption etc. and implement Campaigns to drive Portfolio as per division's goals.
- Planning and implementing Product launches and Product life cycle management. Monitoring sales performance and the effectiveness of marketing programs against goals set.
- Development of key marketing communications for portfolio, works closely with agencies and media to develop right messaging and its delivery; seeking regional and global approvals; tracking the effectiveness of the communication to drive differentiation.
Minimum Education :
- Full time MBA/PGDM in Marketing from Premier B-School
- 5-8 years of relevant experience Desirable to have led Brand/Product Marketing at an all India level for a minimum 5 years with demonstrated success.
- The role should have experience with Medical device/Pharma marketing and a good understanding of the local marketing nuances.