Talent Acquisition Specialist at Abbott
Views:3314 Applications:578 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Abbott - Sales Capability Manager - FMCG (9-15 yrs)
Sales Capability Manager - FMCG Experience is a must)
- Drive High-Performance culture in the Abbott Consumer's Sales Function by developing and implementing right Performance Measures and Ways-of-Working using a learning model comprising formal training, learning relationships & on the job learning.
- The scope includes about half of all Field Force, i.e. the on-roll Sales Force (~100 TSMs, 27 ASMs) and off-roll Feet On Street(~330 FTEs) in the four regions. The incumbent will work closely with the regional & corporate sales leadership team to design and deliver capability building solutions, primarily through training, and be responsible for achieving the desired learning outcomes in the targeted groups.
Key Responsibilities :
Sales Performance Management :
- Conceptualize, develop & implement performance management strategy in the sales force to identify & improve low performance areas to enhance sales growth.
- Drive incentive programs to enhance individual & team performance.
- Design & implement Field Force Effectiveness training programs to enhance Feet On Street productivity.
Field-Force Ways-of-working :
- Embed new Ways of Working in the sales force at all levels to simplify and standardize Daily-Weekly-Monthly sales processes.
- Support roll-out of automation initiatives to help field force adopt technology solutions
- Evaluate & reinforce 3rd party staffing processes for the off-roll Feet-On-Street.
Functional Training :
- Evaluate present status & identify training gaps in filed force.
- Design and deliver Sales Capability programs as per a planned annual training calendar.
- Build capability for New Product Launches with Field-force Training
- Follow-up & assess quality of learning outcome from functional training.
- Build internal sales training capability by developing Training Champions to coach effectively.
- Design & implement a Learning-Management-System(LMS) to deliver relevant Sales functional-capability modules digitally at high frequency.
Liaison with HR & Sales Team for people related activities.
- Induct new joinees in the sales system
- Design, evaluate & continuously improve Induction programmes for New Joiners
- Participate with HR & Sales teams in recruitment & selection of field sales force
- Career planning exercise for field sales force.
Engage with Field Force :
- Check implementation quality of learning & development tools.
- Collect & leverage relevant market Intelligence to strengthen Capability building strategy.
Education & Experience :
- Overall 9+ years experience with 4+ years in field sales role
- 1+ years in a Sales Training/Capability role
- Minimum 5-6 years experience in FMCG /Consumer Industry is a must
- MBA from a premier B-School preferred