Talent Acquisition at Abbott
Views:1273 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Abbott India - Manager - New Product Introduction (5-7 yrs)
Responsible for design concepts and formulation under Drug/FSSAI/Ayush for across BUs, coordinating and executing various technical, legal, and regulatory activities related to new product development, contract manufacturing and new product delivery. Responsible for ensuring availability of quality new products for meeting NPI and sales targets.
Role and responsibilities -
- Design & develop new formulation and technology base concepts. Propose innovative and differentiated products and packaging options. Discuss and execute either at I&D or co-development / TPM
- Coordinate with I&D / TPM / Ops BD / Legal / Medical / RA / Packaging development and Tech Ops / QA for product compliance
- Preparation of project plan and execution
- Managing global NPI process
- Product development follow up with TPMs / I&D
- Working on lic options like Drug, Ayush, FSSAI, Cosmetic etc
- Coordinate with Ops BD for scouting ready on shelve new product from various TPMs
- Support Ops BD for site and product screening in terms of QA and Regulatory compliance and QA audit for the site, follow up for CAPA.
- Support TPM & Ops BD for dossier compliance, product approval and commercial agreement and quality agreement
- Based on sale and physician sample projection decide adequate batch size with Ops BD and TPM. Close raw material and packaging material specifications and finished good specification in consultation with Quality/Regulatory/Tech Ops and Ops BD. Coordinate for SAP code creation and follow up for purchase order
- Managing new product technical complaints (PTC), support cross functional team to get resolved product complaints in consultation with TPM / Ops BD / RA /QA; if required arrange personal visit to the site.
- Working closely with affiliate NPI teams on therapy area & product selection
Qualification : Master's degree in Pharmacy from reputed Institute and / or MBA
Work Experience : 5-7 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical and FSSAI/Ayush formulation development and overall operations. Adequate knowledge of Regulatory and Quality system compliance.
Additional Requirements : The incumbent should have knowledge of Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC), and regulatory guidelines; Product costing.