Talent Acquisition at Abbott
Views:6921 Applications:1000 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Abbott India - Manager - Digital Marketing (3-5 yrs)
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. If you care about healthcare and believe that digital interventions could make a difference, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns and initiatives across all channels for doctors and consumers. Digital initiatives include in-clinic digital communication through iPad and mobile apps, websites strategy and design, social media, mobile, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, influencer campaigns and content development, publishing, and optimization.
- Work closely with Brand Teams to plan, develop, and execute marketing strategies and campaigns across all digital consumer touch points to achieve key business objectives. Evangelize digital solutions that are deeply integrated with the brand/therapy's strategic objectives.
- Monitor, track and reports results of the performance of digital marketing initiatives along with a competitor benchmarking. Study social media trends and come up with innovative solutions to make strategic recommendations to the brand teams.
- Manage third party digital agencies/health-tech partners by providing directions in the development of our Digital Marketing Strategy as well as collaborating with the concerned agencies in the execution of related specific programs.
- Work with agency partners to plan, buy and optimize media to acquire customers via relevant digital channels, like Social, SEO, SEM, Display Advertising, Affiliates, and Email
- Leading in the development and execution of CRM programs, integrating people, process and technology, affecting different cross-functional teams (Brand, Medical, Legal and Sales)
- Drive digital innovation by building use cases for first-to-market digital initiatives that can be scaled up in future
- Build capabilities & knowledge of the Brand teams in Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Play lead role in digital pitches; First point-of-contact for all digital inquiries.
- Provide creative and effective digital solutions basis brand team's requirement and brand need.
- Acquaint brand teams with digital and social media to make them comfortable with these channels and integrate them into their current brand strategy.
- Plan, sell, and implement all digital campaigns.
- Provide strategic solutions to integrate digital and social media into existing brand plans.
- Ensure those team members are aware of and adhere to agency procedures and best practices.
- Long-term project planning; working with the brand team to ensure that resources are in place and projects timings are planned efficiently.
Should have experience in handling, managing & executing digital media campaigns involving Display, Search, Social, GDN, YouTube, Re-targeting, FB, Twitter Ads. Experience in programmatic advertising is a plus. Ability to effectively communicate concepts to creative and production teams, as well as agency partners and stakeholders Technical experience with A/B testing, Analytics (Google Analytics), User testing, CMS (WordPress, AEM), CRM. Hands on experience with Adwords, Facebook Ads
What kind of person do we need?
- You are networking-oriented and can earn trust as well as work with and influence others within a fact and figures driven organization. Furthermore, you have a great passion towards improving the quality of life for people helping them live their life to the fullest.
- You have proven experience with digital marketing or are a complete native in the digital universe with a proven track record
- You may have a bachelor's degree in marketing communication or other enabling education. A postgraduate MBA with a Marketing focus would be a plus
- Fluent in digital tools.
- Someone ready to travel to understand business requirements
- Hands on digital/content/social media marketing
- Digital marketer in Agency/Media/ Non-Healthcare/Tech start-up will be a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.