Talent Acquisition at Abbott
Views:3333 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Abbott India - Assistant Divisional Finance Controller (4-8 yrs)
Core Job Responsibilities
- Financial analysis
- Prepare annual plan for support function and innovation centre.
- Consolidation of Quarterly latest estimate at India region
- Prepare monthly MIS for all the EPD support functions & I&D and share with the respective team heads for discussion.
- Financial analysis Budget vs actual
- Prepare monthly dashboards for review meetings.
- Global Reporting
- Prepare monthly affiliate wise sales flash reporting
- Prepare monthly Sales Flash Commentary at affiliate level providing reasons for sales variance vs plan and previous year.
- Prepare monthly P&L Commentary at EPD level providing reasons for variances vs plan, previous year and quarter RLBE.
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet Commentary at EPD level providing reasons for variances vs previous year end and previous quarter.
- Create Request for capital expenditure for EPD Support functions & I&D in line with the global guidelines.
Key Competency Skills:
- Having excellent cross-functional communication skill.
- Sound knowledge of the business and business processes.
- strong financial control and reporting skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.