Talent Acquisition Specialist at Abbott
Views:2641 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Abbott - Head - Marketing - Medical Device (7-14 yrs)
Head - Marketing - Medical Device
- Understanding of the market dynamics in the countries related to the products, public health and the economic environment, to identify possibilities to gain market share.
- Permanent update of knowledge of resources and competitor activities to secure effective product placement and to gain advantage in competition
- Planning and achievement of strategic programs for effective market launches of products supporting to reach sales and profit targets
- Design and leadership of a high performance marketing organization by hiring, training, coaching and developing employees by optimal adoption resources
- Appropriate communication of the APAC marketing vision, strategy and targets by supporting interdivisional collaboration to reach business targets
- Creation of on-time marketing information, product-forecasts, business-reports and other information for purpose of the local and APAC management
- Coordinate, maintain KOL relationship and sponsorship of our product
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and support of sales aids for the SH sales force and support with the customer
- Edition of supporting material: specialist literature, Abbott literature, competitor information, adaptation to local market needs, incl. supervision of planned and accomplished activities
- Initiation and planning of product specific trainings in coordination with the marketing and education manager: Internal and external presentations, talks, product trainings in hospitals, workshops
- Participation to congresses, workshops and scientific events and propagation of information to colleagues (also new product information of competitors)
- Continuous survey of market and competitor activities and analysis of market and competitor figures
- Initiation of marketing activities: e.g. mailings, champagnes, round tables, symposia
- Support of sales force for the development of action plans
- Support and supervision of classical marketing and education activities
- Do all necessary to avoid/minimize scrap costs
- Meet all rules concerning the Quality Procedures needed in this position and follow all changes when being informed from Quality Coordinator, Trainings in LMS, etc.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and with highest integrity and performance as a good Corporate Citizen.
- Strong marketer with Industry experience of Medical Device/Healthcare industry / combination of Corporate and Management Consulting
- Strategic thinker with an ability to drive the business and shape up the portfolio
- Result driven approach and Strong influencing skills
- People management experience
- Blend of sales and marketing will be an added advantage
Education - Candidate from premier b-school / good pedigree with over 7-8 years relevant experience.