AM - HR at Abans Group of Companies
Views:936 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
ABans Group - Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (5-10 yrs)
Location- Nariman Point, Mumbai.
- As a strategic performer on the executive team, contribute to the business strategy by developing advantageous options tied to people systems. Weave together operations, culture, and management.
- Develop effective communication and relationships with the executive team and board members; ensure they are empowered with critical talent information and metrics needed to drive the best business decisions.
- Utilize systems-based thinking strategies to provide advisement and partnership to the MD, HR, and senior management.
- Provide a best-in-class HR service delivery model driving processes and providing capabilities well-beyond administration to consultative and strategic services.
- Lead the HR organization enabling them to successfully support HR initiatives.
- Champion and advance a culture of embracing change and continuous improvement; modeling flexibility, gumption, and adaptability.
- Drive a comprehensive talent system that integrates diversity and inclusion programs harnessing the power of people with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Hold the management team accountable to making measurable strides toward excellence in team performance.
- Enhance the HR teams- ability to drive critical compliance, governance, strategy alignment, investment prioritization, metrics and continuous improvement.
- Develop a robust workforce plan for today and tomorrow's workforce needs while also guiding the risk management mindset regarding workforce decisions.
- Keep abreast of external factors to forecast business and human capital trends that would affect the business.
- Continue to build leadership development programs produce excelling and agile leaders while broadening development and advancement opportunities for the workforce.
- Ensure the right reward and recognition programs are in place for the dynamics and fluctuation of a modern world workforce.
- MBA in Human Resources Management or related field from a Tier 1 Institute
- Minimum 5-8 years as a Lead HRBP role
- Broad HR Leadership with strength in leadership development, workforce planning and driving cultural change.
- Ability to influence internal business partners, leads change, and accomplishes goals through a collaborative effort, excellent team communication, and negotiation.
- Ability to foresee, prepares, and responds with swiftness to changing business, external environmental factors, and other areas that influence the business.
- Significant Change Management, Cultural Change, and Organizational Development expertise