AM - HR at Abans Group of Companies
Views:617 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
ABans Group - Manager - Investment Banking - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
ABans Group - Manager - Investment Banking (AIF CAT II)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Development of various financial models to value debt and equity for capital raising transactions.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memorandum, management presentations, and pitch books.
- Perform diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions
- Investment Banker with prior experience in Buy and Sell-side.
- Experience in raising capital through equity financing
- Experience in selling equity to Angel Investors, VCs, or hedge funds
- Good understanding of credit key risks associated with possible solutions being adopted for distressed assets.
- PGDM/MBA or a degree in a quantitative field from a tier 1 institute
- 5-8 years of experience as an Investment Banker and raising venture debts and debt syndication as an AIF CAT II
- Knowledge of the workings and use of terminal markets and risk management in general
- Knowledge of regulations covering securities and MAs
- Experience as a Fund Manager will be an added advantage