HR Head at ABans Group of Companies
Views:430 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
ABans Group - Company Secretary - Mid Level Role (4-6 yrs)
ABans Group of companies is a Financial Service Conglomerate providing - Solutions to simplify your Business- through its subsidiaries spread across the globe and its association with various International Broking Houses. Founded in 2005, ABans Group has grown from being a trading house to a dynamic and diversified business group with expertise in Derivative Broking Services, Merchant Banking, Non-Banking Financial Dealings, Gold Refining, Realty and Infrastructure.
- Conduct Shareholder meetings end to end, including presentations for meetings, related documents preparation and circulation, interacting with shareholders for clarifications and taking it to closure
- The coordination of all general meetings and related follow up actions thereof.
- Ensuring highest level of Corporate Governance and Corporate Secretarial Compliances
- Handling of fund/ debt raising and related documentation such as Term Sheets, Shareholder Agreement, Share Subscription Agreement, Deed of Hypothecation, Trust Deed, etc
- Ensure regulatory compliance of the company including FEMA, RBI, Labour, IT, Banking etc regulations on a timely basis along with Publishing of a Compliance metrics to the Board of Directors
- The preparation, maintenance, and update of all communications and documentation relating to shares with the company shareholders including all registrations, transfers and transmissions.
- Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed under the Companies Act, FEMA, FDI and all other applicable legislation
- Establish and drive implementation of Corporate Governance norms to ensure transparency in all operations
- Liaise and build relations with the Registrar of Companies, CLB, CLT, Depositories, SEBI, MCA, Stock Exchanges and other statutory authorities; Periodically provide returns / forms required by them
- Acting as the custodian of all corporate records, Board minutes and resolutions, statutory books and registers.
- Regular communication with various company stakeholders, Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Event-based and time-based compliance with the Companies Act, 2013 and compliances with the Secretarial Standards as issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Independently handle Secretarial Due diligence for fundraising.
- A qualified Company Secretary with previous secretarial legal and compliance experience in middle or senior management, with at least 4 to 6 years of relevant experience with a Trading company or BFSI
- Post Graduate Degree Legal Degree is desirable but not essential
- Strong Academic credentials.
- Excellent writing and communication skills are essential.
- Experience with working in an international environment is desirable.
CTC: Best in the Industry Location: Nariman Point
Mumbai candidates only