Senior Talent Acquisition at Abans Group
Views:4061 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
ABans Group - AVP/DVP/VP - Client Relations - Wealth Management (5-15 yrs)
Role: AVP/DVP/VP (Subject to work experience) - Client Relations (Wealth Management)
Founded in 2005, under the leadership of the Group Chairman Mr. Abhishek Bansal, Abans Group has grown from being a trading house to a dynamic and diversified business group. We provide expertise in Broking Services, Financial Services, Non-Banking Financial Services, Gold Refining, and Realty & Infrastructure. In a nutshell, Abans Group is a comprehensive Financial Services conglomerate, providing end-to-end financial services to all its clients. A one-stop-shop, we offer the entire gamut of services catering to retail investors, domestic institutions & foreign institutional investors.
We provide our customers with services like Equity Derivative Markets, Off-shore investments, Portfolio Management Services, Investment Banking & Mutual Funds.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability :
1. The Team Leader will hold responsibility of team performance along with individual contribution. (Only at VP and DVP grade)
2. Responsible for cross selling various financial products to the new set of customers and building depth within the existing relationships.
3. Offer products and solutions across asset classes - Commodities, Structured Products, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Financing solutions to name a few.
4. Meeting monthly targets by providing 360-degree Financial Assessment Services, Wealth Management Services and by doing portfolio rewiring of the various client segment.
5. Formulating strategies for expanding the client base by providing investment advice to the clients.
6. Maintaining long-term relationships with existing/new clients for increasing the Asset under Management (AUM) for the company
7. New client acquisition - acquiring clients through networking, database, market intelligence or reference from existing clients.
Required Education, Skill Set & Knowledge :
b. CFP would be a plus.
c. Minimum 5 years of Sales experience in direct selling of financial products from any financial services/broking industry.
d. Should have experience in Investment Banking, Broking firms specifically in Wealth Products
e. Candidates having AUM (Asset under Management) size of 20cr & above and good connect among HNIs, UHNIs will have advantage.
f. Should have good communication & presentation skills.
g. Pleasing and positive attitude.
h. Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
Job Location : Mumbai/Delhi NCR/Banglore
Company website : https://abans.co.in/