AB InBev - Senior Tower Lead - Record To Report (10-18 yrs)
Diverse and inclusive workforce will bring us to better products and solutions. Therefore, we actively seek to enable the full contribution of our teammates through greater levels of diversity in our workforce and a spirit of inclusion within our environment
Anat Rokeah Global People Partner Solutions - Israel
Primary responsibility is to work in a specialist area of the Financial Services area with a focus on processing Record to Report transactions. It is an important support to the operations side of the business.
The position requires liaising between the GCC team and BU Directors in managing the day-to-day activities, which involves Month End Reporting, Financial Reporting, Budget & Forecasting analysis, Reconciliations, Journals and other Ad-hoc Requests. Collaborate with the team to give right feedback and challenge them with the targets enabling them to grow with Organization.
This position requires prior experience managing strategic/cross-organizational projects, which would bring efficiency to GCC. Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the operations of the team on a daily basis according to Service Level Agreements (SLA). Above this, participates actively in standardization and improvement of projects, people development and recruitment
- Manage 2 Team Leads and overall span of 20-25 employees across different levels, processes
- To take existing level of business services to next level
- Drive value to business like EBITDA contribution and / or working capital savings
- Influence team to think driving "business value" to business rather SLAs
- Have low attrition rate
- Think transformation of E2E process rather small automation
- Become key member in building world best in class Captive
- Think out of box to bring analytics, new technology in process
- Problem solving skills and decision making techniques
- Extensive knowledge of and understanding of financial processes and financial systems required, including consolidation and financial statements, cost accounting, and general accounting
- Superior understanding of accounting/finance processes/procedures required. Understanding of system interfaces and impacts of processes across groups/systems.
- Proven organizational and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, delegate responsibilities and manage process activities
Added advantages who have who have proven results in:
- EBITDA Improvement
- Transformation / Automation
- Driving big change and deliver big results
- Dreaming big, executed big project
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.