AB InBev - Senior Manager - Zitech Acceleration (4-6 yrs)
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Budweiser, Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois. Ring a bell? Chances are you already know about us. We are AB InBev - the leading brewer in the world! And we are here to bring people together for a better world.
We- re building a company to last the next 100 years and beyond - by building brands, creating stories and of course, brewing beer - that that will continue to bring people together.
Just like our beer, we take great pride in each person who works with us. Just like our beer, we brew their growth with the choicest of career opportunities. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is the belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big, we look to the future, we value talent over title and we hire people that can be better than ourselves! Not something one hears every day, right?
At AB InBev, you- ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. You will see your career story unfold like never before.
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
Key Tasks & Accountability
1. To drive and manage the acceleration of zone developed projects, both commercial and technical
2. To lead and support technical, and value engineering projects in the zone in order to meet or exceed current and future business demands, and to keep updated in the specific field of knowledge, participating in the process of generation and prioritization of ideas to the benefit of AB InBev
3. Responsible for developing Packaging Material required for all New products, ensuring timely & cost-effective delivery of all NPD projects meeting requisite AB InBev Quality Standards & Brand Technical Footprints. Active involvement in the stage gate process for all new ideas & effectively partners all such marketing Initiatives
4. Drive Cost efficiency through developing Packaging Material substitutes involving Idea conception, trials, validations & implementation
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
Education & Experience -
- Minimum 4-6 years
- Minimum Graduate in Engineering; Ideal Post Graduation in Packaging Material Technology
Skills & Knowledge -
- Fluency in English is essential, with exposure to a multinational desirable.
- Strong inter-personal skills and communication skills with an ability to work with all functional and business partners.
- Reliable with a strong sense of integrity and compliance
- Able to work independently
Personal Attributes -
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.