AB InBev - Senior Manager - Supply Tech & Security (5-8 yrs)
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Being the best beer company starts with finding the best people. While we have big brands, we have bigger opportunities as well.
AB InBev India is looking to hire Senior Manager- Supply tech and Security for its Tech & Analytics team based out of Bangalore.
Primary Purpose of the role:
Supply and Manufacturing technology professional with a deep understanding of IT and OT and who has a strong appreciation security orientation
1. To be the focal point for all supply technology and security operation & compliance aspects, work with global teams, APAC function teams and vendors for implementation of strategic (security) policies, sustainable security operations and IT compliance.
2. Manage the India Supply Network, Technology & IT security, set up the solid Information Technology, Security Governance within Supply Network environment.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- Aligning business operations against customer requirements across India is a top priority.
- We are working to roll out better coordinated programs, and we are working to manage our networks more strongly
- To achieve better integration and win with customers ( we are implementing new structures and coordinating existing initiatives.)
- Effective management of multiple IT/IS projects and service operations requires strong daily, weekly, and monthly coordination and administrative support.
- Design and deploy solutions with IT and OT security at the core of the operation
- To manage the network assessment across locations within India and deliver a Cyber OT project
- To architect the solution to incorporate long term business and technology challenges including scalability, security and the flexibility to move to other business and technology solutions
- To identify areas of opportunity in supply tech to leverage the OT Network and technology
- To function as the overall supply tech architecture owner and to participate in the overall business architecture of India, and in future ISEA
- Define and implement information security policies, standards, procedures in India Supply Network, aligning with Global and APAC zone policies and standards.
- Drive and coordinate local IT teams & Supply teams to ensure effective process and security controls in place on all security operation areas including but not limited to - Supply Device Endpoint Protection, Network Security, Proper Patching, USB Control, Access Control, security awareness training etc., aligning with KPI targets
- As a focal point with global SOC team and local teams to conduct Security Incident Response & Resolution, drive, coordinate and provide professional guidance to responsible local teams and supplier vendors to fix reported security incidents on any Supply Device
- Build & Drive Supply team to conduct a sustain Security -Protection routines as self-security check, threat block/clean, patching on supply device, USB control, Network Access Control, Supply Device standard, emergency incident handling
- Propose improvement measures with a focus on avoiding downtime, ensuring scalability and maximizing productivity.
- Design/Perform security hardening concepts and processes (e.g. patching, backup, vulnerability management, etc.) on OT technology and its implementation together with IT Cybersecurity team.
- Identify the right technologies to continuously improve OT architecture and security maturity
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
Education & Experience : College and above in Information System, Computer Science, Information Technology
Skills & Knowledge:
1.At least 5 years' experience in Supply Tech , IoT architecture , Security Governance areas
2. Experience in drive and coordinate between multiple global and local cross-function teams
3. Experience in Supply Chain working with business applications such as ERP , Plant maintenance, etc. is preferred
4. Expertise in supply OT architecture preferably in a process manufacturing environment
5. Experience in Security Operation within manufacturing industry or Supply Security is preferred
Tech and Functional Competencies:
1. Professional experience, ideally with Supply Tech and security background either in security operation and compliance.
2. In-depth knowledge of security protection related to Industrial Control Networks and Systems
3. Strong communication and co-ordination skills, good written and spoken English skills.
4. Ability to work independently and objectively to challenges within a fast-changing environment,
5. Supply chain certifications such as ASCM 6. Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA
1. Ability to work with business, technology and vendor to execute high impact projects
2. Great technology, business and communication skills'
3. Ability to drive business results through project engagements in supply tech
4. Ability to evangelize the importance of security of networks and compliance
5. Ability to conceptualize a long-term technology and security architecture that will stand scrutiny and will be scalable for long term business growth
6. Ability to manage high quality vendors and deliver results
Demonstrated Professional Attributes desired:
1. Ability to work in an unstructured environment
2. Ability to support leadership to define a technology and business roadmap
3. Deep understanding of the cybersecurity challenges faced and the evolving technology landscape in cyber security
4. Understanding of smart factories and demonstrated ability to a program around the same
5. Exposure to ERP and edge applications and integrations with the same
6. Ability to work in world class vendor environment
- High energy
- Solution-oriented and positive attitude
- Exceptional customer orientation
- Fast-mover, quick to adapt
- Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
- Integrity and professionalism
- And above all of this, an undying love for beer!
- Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!