AB InBev - Senior Manager - Sourcing (3-6 yrs)
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Budweiser, Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois. Ring a bell? Chances are you already know about us. We are AB InBev - the leading brewer in the world! And we are here to bring people together for a better world.
We- re building a company to last the next 100 years and beyond - by building brands, creating stories and of course, brewing beer - that that will continue to bring people together.
Just like our beer, we take great pride in each person who works with us. Just like our beer, we brew their growth with the choicest of career opportunities. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is the belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big, we look to the future, we value talent over the title and we hire people that can be better than ourselves! Not something one hears every day, right?
At AB InBev, you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. You will see your career story unfold like never before.
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
Primary Purpose of the role :
- The primary purpose of the Senior Sourcing Manager is to support best practice application of the total cost of ownership within the category; including development and application of strategic sourcing and contract management processes.
- Whilst the Senior Sourcing manager will commence duties predominantly in the Direct material space the requirement will be to work in any VIC categories as designated by the Associate Director - VIC
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
1. Packaging Categories :
- Deliver / Over Deliver Budget
2. WAPT :
- Increase Payment Terms
3. Special Projects in VIC
- Deliver DTV & VE Projects in VIC
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes :
Education & Experience :
- Academic background: appropriate University/bachelor degree qualification is essential. A recognized qualification in procurement would be considered an asset.
- Professional experience (around 5-8 years) in the same functional domain or other related positions
Skills & Knowledge :
- Procurement (Sourcing) execution including tendering
- Negotiation, including planning and execution
- Category market knowledge
- Knowledge on sustainability Solar and wind Procurement
- Market Intelligence of procuring energy.
- IT Capability - data manipulation and analysis skills (Excel etc.)
- Provide support during the supplier screening and supplier selection process
- Assist in the development of Rfx
- Support preparation of supplier communication packages
- Prepare fact-based negotiation packages, in support of the Zone Category Management in the negotiation process
- Support preparation of implementation plan
Personal Attributes :
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, undying love for beer!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.