Ab InBev - Senior Manager - Outsourced Operations - IIM/ISB (8-14 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Title : Sr Manager Outsourced Operations
Job Grade : 5 A
Department : Operations
Location : Bangalore
- We're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Ab-InBev is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
- The job holder is located within the GCC in Bangalore with daily interactions both within ABI across all zones and with vendors in India. The job holder must thrive working in a quick-changing environment, where processes are often not clearly defined or implemented and where processes cut across cultures, languages and geographies.
- The job holder will participate within the Services & Operations Leadership group, where all business decisions related related to sourcing, people, budget etc are taken. He/she will be responsible for the outsourced Finance and People (HR) Operations. This comprises of a team of around 220 FTE, based in Delhi. Scope of business covers all Finance functions and People (HR).
Essential Functions :
- Manage partners included in the Service Delivery model and ensure performance and accomplishment of the benefits associated to the different contracts.
- Leverage relative strengths of 3rd party providers to improve service performance and risk levels on the service portfolio (e.g. managing high turnover, building robust disaster recovery)
- Drive the transformation agenda, ensuring that outsourcing providers are an integral part of ABI's best-in-class end-to-end processes.
- Generate significant cost / efficiency benefits through RPA and other Technologies
- Build compelling business cases for the use of 3rd parties, take for approval and evolve into full, well-managed contracts that drive value for ABI.
- Liaise with Design & Delivery teams to receive/oversee the implementation of service architectures for new solutions, considering the portfolio of 3rd party partners
- Map, shape, design and deliver the next opportunity in terms of scaling up the GCC and creating innovative service delivery models for ABI, leveraging the ecosystem of 3rd party BPO/GIC players
- Establish and own external / internal contacts within Zone and Global Solutions organization and Global Functions.
- Develop and execute strategies / improvement plans and actions for services in scope.
- Manage and improve cost and budget, as well as service KPI's and value to the organization.
- Current geographic scope includes AFR, APAC STH and GHQ.
Essential Skills :
- Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Experience in negotiating with 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to set and achieve timelines for tasks : Set realistic and stretching performance expectations for self and others. Regularly reviews progress and acts to ensure optimal results for the business.
- Strong Bias for great customer service : Engage the Team in developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects.
- High Ownership : Follows through to ensure the delivery of changes/solutions/services that fulfill the Customer's needs.
- Analytical Skills : Effectively analyses and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.
- Strong academic background, IIM and ISB preferred.
- Experience in Advanced Analytics, AI / ML will be a differentiator
- Several years experience in managing business operations
- People management experience. Experience in handling big teams located in different cities is highly desirable.
- Experience in process improvement preferred with additional benefits for knowledge of specific methodologies such has Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.