AB InBev - Senior Manager/Manager - People Business Partner - Commercial (3-6 yrs)
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Being the best beer company starts with finding the best people. While we have big brands, we have bigger opportunities as well.
AB InBev India is looking to hire Senior Manager/Manager - People Business Partner, Commercial for its People team based out of Mumbai.
Primary Purpose of the role
Partner with the Commercial functional leaders to drive the people agenda & Key priorities for the functions as per 1YP, to deliver business results and manage the end-to-end employee lifecycle
Key Tasks & Accountabilities :
1. Partner with the Sales & Marketing leaders to drive the people agenda to deliver business results
2. Recruiting and managing talent: define the strategy to recruit the right talent based on business priorities and participate in various recruitment activities to make it happen! 3. Ensure internal talents receive the right development opportunities, career opportunities and experiences.
3. People Cycle implementation: Be responsible for the brewery scope and provide coaching to the leaders how to run people processes more efficient.
4. Operational excellence: be aware, evaluate and share the impact of the changing national legislation on HR processes and practices. Monitor budgets and develop action plans to close gaps in budgets.
5. Receive and resolve grievances and disciplinary issues
6. Leads key commercial people projects
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
Education & Experience
- 4-6 years of experience, and Post-graduation from a Tier 1 B-school
- Skills & Knowledge
- High drive for results,
- Analytical mind, especially on finance and sales analysis
- Excellent strategic thinking and planning ability
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Provide coaching and training to the team to deliver better business results
Personal Attributes :
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!
Quench your thirst for success. Come, accept the challenge!